Chapter 7 (Kirishima's Backstory)

Warning!

Angst, depression, gore, mentions of suicide, massive ignorance towards disabled people.(Brought to you by an idiot), mental health problems.

If any of these things bother you I highly recommend that you to skip this chapter.

5056 words.

Kirishima~

~Flashback~

I was in a garden. It was a royal garden.
My father is a guard at the castle that he serves.
My mother is a servant.
I am well....I don't exactly have a role I just keep the young prince company.
'What kingdom am I talking about', you may ask.
Well, the Todoroki Kingdom of course. 

It was a quiet afternoon I was keeping myself busy in the garden since Prince Todoroki was taking a nap. My parents are both hybrids. Half canine half dragon.

Third pov~

(Um...so I kinda just made Kirishima's parents my OC's where I designed their looks and came up with their names since they have never been brought up to my attention even in the manga. Although I haven't finished it I may have accidentally skipped it in the manga. So um...sorry for the inconvenience.)

Kirishima's mother went by the name Akki, her hair could give anyone straight up Monokumah (hope I spelled that right) vibes. Her hair was half black half white and she would usually have her hair pulled into a bun. She had beautiful purple eyes and her teeth were sharp as hell but not as sharp as her son's.

Kirishima's father went by the name of Hiro, his hair was a beautiful shade of jet black hair. He would allow his hair to grow to his shoulders. He had red eyes as well as his son's.

Both his parents were plotting against both the queen and king. They were planning their attack.

"Honey our son has gotten close to the young prince if we do this our baby won't have any friends he's his only friend. Think about Eiji. Our little boy will be so lonely and if we're lucky he'll still love us." Akki said on verge of tears.

"We have to do this. Remember what King Enji did to us, to our family. He slayed your mother." Hiro spat out coldly.

"To be fair she tried to overthrow him." She said in a matter of fact crossing her arms in disbelief.

"Because he's a terrible king." He said.

"Her plan was to kill off all of the humans." She said getting annoyed.

"It doesn't matter what her intentions were nor who started it. What matters is that we finish it." He said seriously.

"I just...I don't know. I mean they put our trust in us. They gave us a job a place to stay. I feel like a traitor." She said in guilt.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled in anger.

"We are not traitors. We are doing what's right for the dragon race. We will kill off the queen and king and maybe even set their whole kingdom into chaos. There will be blood splatter and if you can't get your hands dirty then you're nothing but a useless mutt. Don't even consider yourself a dragon. You will be considered nothing to our race to me even. You will be nothing but utter trash if you can't even attempt carrying out this plan -no- this mission." He retorted shaming his wife.