Chapter 4

Izuku had kept his promise and came back with healing potions bandaging clothes and recovery girl with her personal healers.

Once he had entered the kingdom the guards welcomed him and helped him feel at home in the castle. And for the healers, they felt at home as well.

Bakugou~

When he came back I was honestly excited. I had the maids prepare a room for him and got some of my best servants to accompany him.

So when he came back into the throne room to see me I was a little confused.

'Shouldn't he be unpacking his bags? Sure it wasn't a lot but it should at least take him a few minutes. It seemed he had come immediately after putting them down.'

"Hello King Bakugou." He said in a serious yet calming tone.

"King Midoriya." I said back. Formal are we?

"I have a question."

"I have an answer." I said in my dad joke tone then smirk.

"..."

He looked kinda annoyed then he did his best to held back a giggle.

"..."

"May I see your wounded people?" He asks.

"Yes but I will come with you."

I'm still not sure if I can trust him yet. And now that I'm about to show him our nursing room he'll know the way and would be able to go there anytime he'd want so he'll be under my watch at all times.

"Alright." He says cheerfully.

I got my ass off the throne and motioned him to follow me.

"Y'know you can call me Izuku I don't mind." He says looking straight ahead avoiding my gaze on him.

"I'll call you whatever I want, Deku." I retorted on instinct.

He giggles cutely and I turn my head away in an attempt of hiding my blush.

"Okay Kacchan." He says still giggling.

I kinda just grumbled to myself and we continued on in silence. When we got to the nursing room we saw the healers doing they're 'magic'.

"What are their names?" He said taking a notebook and pencil out of the fucking blue. Seriously where the hell did he get that?

"The redhead is Kirishima." I said pointing at him.

"Kiri...shi...ma." He said writing his name down and a description.

"The purple hair is Shinso."

"Shin...so." 

"The pink haired girl is Mina."

"Mi..na."

"The blonde is Denki."

"Den..ki."