Chapter 5

Third P.O.V~

Bakugou had been avoiding Midoriya for the rest of the day until....

DINNER TIME.

So pretty much Bakugou sent a servant to bring Midoriya to the dining room and when he showed up being with him was pretty much inevitable.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya said emptiness tainting his voice.

"Y-yeah?" Bakugou said nervously.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Midoriya said sadly.

Bakugou knew that this question would come up but he had not prepared for it.

"W-What do you mean." Bakugou stuttered.

"What do you mean what do I mean?" Midoriya replied angrily.

"I-I" Bakugou said trying to find an explanation failing oh so miserably.

"You ficken tell me that you want to mate with me and then leave me and ever time I try to talk to you, you leave me in an empty room. Every time we walk in each other's direction you turn away. Or you walk into another room. When I try to walk into the throne room your guards wont let me. So I'm gonna ask you again. What do you mean what do I mean?" Midoriya said in an almost shouting voice tone filled with anger.

"Right now I'm just trying to figure myself out. I'm trying to figure out my emotions. This is all new to me. I wasn't even thinking when I did it...I-I just need space so can we just sit down and eat. I would like to sleep on this." Bakugou said calmly yet anger was found in his tone. Instinctively he had anger in his voice when it came to arguments.

"O-okay I-I'm sorry for flipping out i-it wasn't in my place to do so and I'm sorry. I-I was just frustrated and I'm at fault I should've just left you alone." Midoriya said in guilt and defeat.

He sits down across from the tempered king and he starts to dig in his food and so does the king.

They start to eat in an uncomfortable awkward silence and when they're done Bakugou goes to his room to 'sleep on it'. And Midoriya goes to his contemplating his life and how he got to this point as we all do.

~Next Day~

Bakugou~

I woke up and stretched getting up and ready for a shower so I could start my day. I did sleep on it. And here are my discoveries.