Chapter 14

Deku~

I heard a knock on my room door. I waited for a second contemplating whether I should answer the door or not my distress pheromones filled the room. I was still crying into my pillow until I had finally decided to open the door. When I did I saw Denki, I started to lightly tremble in anger I mean can he just not leave me alone. Our scents clashed bitterly with distress wait why was he in distress? Did Kirishima yell at him? Oh God did I ruin a relationship? I shouldn't have stayed here I should've just kept my mouth shut and let him decide before my little 'self sacrifice'. Before I knew it I was sobbing on my knees gripping at my hair. Denki dropped down to me and hugged me sobbing. Our distress pheromones only got stronger and stronger.

I smelt a faint familiar scent coming closer but didn't pay enough attention to actually take notice. Whoever it was dropped down to our level releasing calming pheromones but it didn't help as much as this alpha wanted it to.

"Oi what's wrong you two talk to me."

"K-kacchan" I whimpered.

He picked me up bridal style away from Denki and motioned him to come with me and Denki got up and we all sat on my bed. He held me close to his chest and wrapped an arm around Denki in a side hug. He continued to release calming pheromones until we were only sniffling.

"Now can one of you tell me why Shinso came to me saying that my mate was in distress and as soon as I opened my office door I smelt two omegas in distress? Everyone except Shitty Hair was in a panic which is concerning since you Deku are his friend and you Dunce Nugget are his mate." He said softly.

"I-It's my fault. I-I'm sorry please don't hate me. I'm so sorry you guys I-I" Denki stuttered out.

"Denki what did you do?" Kacchan asked slowly. I could feel the anger rising in him and started trembling slowly letting out distress pheromones.

Kacchan calmed down and nudged Denki to continue. After Denki got the courage to spill the tea Kacchan had long let go of him and held me tighter as I fell limp from the calm scent radiating off of Kacchan. Although he was far from calm he was only forcing out the scent so I'd be calm in this upcoming situation.

"Why the hell were you crying? You don't have any reason to be upset! You told him that I didn't care about him you told him to not make friends for the remaining month and to stay away from everyone that isn't an extra! You have no right to be hurt not in distraught. You had no right to hurt him. Remember your place Denki. He is a king you are simply a measly librarian. You're not even a knight so back off. How dare you think so low of him as to think he'd come on to another alpha." Kacchan said sternly no longer releasing any calming pheromones.

I started to whimper by instinct from seeing another omega tremble.

"I-I'm sorry please forgive me alpha." He said in complete submission.

"Denki." I said finally speaking up. My voice was dry and croaky from lack of self control in my sobbing moment.

"Yes King Midoriya?" I have to admit I was displeased by the fact he had used my title.

"Why did you come here?" I asked getting off of Kacchan and standing up completely.

"I wanted to apologise for my actions and my unruly behavior. I was very out of line and I realized that when you left. Eijiro and I had a talk and I had came to a decision to apologise but when you started to sob I couldn't help but feel even worse." Denki said looking down at his lap and fumbling with the bottom of his shirt.

"I see." I said.

"Midoriya I am so sorry I was paranoid a-and I was insecure and overprotective. You don't deserve the treatment I gave to you. I don't expect you to forgive me and I also don't expect you, Bakugou to forgive me." Denki said on the verge of tears trembling.

"I forgive you." I said softly pulling Denki into a hug. We both released happy pheromones.

"I forgive you too. I mean I just got you back." Kacchan said with a soft smile. At this point we were all letting out happy pheromones. I could feel the tension in the air die down.

"Now what?" I asked.