Chapter 16

Inko~

Hisashi has been acting strange lately. He's been kind of distant and a lot busier than usual. He's even gone back to that old habit of his where he tends to mumble out his thoughts but even then I can't make out what he's doing he just mumbles too quietly but noticeably. I've tried talking to him but he just snaps at me and it either leads to me crying and walking away silently as he rants then we sleep in separate rooms or it leads to that plus an argument. He's even hit me once or twice. When he hits he barely holds back it left a bruise both times.

"Hisashi." I said trying to get his attention.

"Not now Inko I'm busy." He said shooing me away. He hardly ever calls me by name usually it's a cute little pet name.

"But dear we haven't been talking lately." I said softly.

"Dammit omega I said I'm busy!" He said banging his fists on his office desk.

"I-I I'm sorry" I said trembling.

"Of course you're fucking sorry you're always sorry. Damn. You get on my fucking nerves you worthless shit!" He yelled as I began to cry.

"Hisashi what has gotten into you! Whatever the problem is we're in this together you know that so put your pettiness asi-" I was interrupted by a harsh punch to the face. I stumbled back trying to keep my balance.

"You bitch! Know your place Inko! Do you understand me omega?" He yelled.

I couldn't answer him. It was like he was a whole different person now.

"Answer me omega." He had used his alpha command. It's hard to resist my instinct to submit.

So I did. I bared my neck in submission whimpering.

"Y-yes alpha."

That was the first time he got me. Another time was when he was yelling at me and I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him just to beat me to the ground. He had left me to bleed till I lost consciousness.

Hisashi~

I've been busy with..a few things. I'm gonna just cut to the chase. I'm proposing a war to Draconia. I have been gathering loyal soldiers and swordsman. They will infiltrate the kingdom as soon as my son comes back. No one is to get in my way. Not Inko. Not Izuku. Not our advisor, Iida. No one. There will be consequences greater than one would imagine. I will allow my on to marry in the Todoroki kingdom. I don't know how Shoto is though some royals love a good omega no matter the gender. I could dress Izuku as a female and he can release his omega scent. Then after the wedding he will come out as a boy. I know diabolical right but it's for my son and most importantly it's for my kingdom.

~A few weeks later~
Izuku~

I was home. Finally. I mean sure I loved it there and loved the people there but I have things to take care of here I need people to know that the war is off as well unless word has already spread the castle and leaked out to the kingdom. I also want to see my parents but don't get me wrong I'm still mad at father but that doesn't mean I have to shun him out forever. As soon as I enter the castle I feel tension. I smell a bunch of clashing distress pheromones filling the castle. I started to worry and I went to the throne room to see my mother in the most distress of all. My heart drops at the sight of my own mother on the brink of tears trying to keep composure.

"M-mother what's wrong? What's happening? Why are you upset? Where's father? He should be here. I'll go check his office." I said.

"W-wait Izuku!" She called out.

But it was too late I didn't hear her. I stopped near the balcony when I saw almost the whole kingdom gathered around the castle. They were mumbling until they saw me... everything went dead silent as if they were awaiting something from him. An announcement. But about what?
I went down to the gathering crowd.