7-- the attack (part 1) (June 18 2020)

The ninja were in the living room, waiting for something interesting to happen. It was a really hot day, and nobody wanted to do anything but fight. They were all a bit irritable, as nothing had happened for weeks and they were bored. Suddenly, the alarm goes off.

"WEEP WEEP WEEP WEEP WEEP" making everybody jump. Jay falls off the couch because he was sitting on it sideways. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?????" Asks Nya, running to the bridge as the alarm keeps going. She shuts it off and asks, "bridge, what's happening? What's the alarm going off for?" The bridge responds, "Fangpyres in Ninjago City. Many people are running as the Serpentine have some kind of ray gun."

"Ah, ray guns. I remember messing around with those. Never goes well." says Jay, shaking his head. He looks at Kai, who nods and shudders. "yeah, never dealing with that again."

"And Fangpyres? Not only ray guns but FANGPYRES?????"

Jay and Kai were upset because let's be honest. By now Jay and Kai don't have great experience with Ray guns and Fangpyres. Jay turned into a Fangpyre on his first date, and as you probably know by now, Jay accidentally turned Kai into a 10-year-old with a ray gun. (I have a story for it on my channel, Little Kai. this is in the same universe but *sigh* WHY DOES THIS STUFF HAVE TO BE SO DAMN HARD TO EXPLAIN) "Yeah, I guess I'll sit this one out," says Kai, who hadn't changed into his Gi yet.

"Okay then...I guess we can go alone," says Nya, jumping up onto the balcony getting ready to jump off. The other ninja follow. "Wait" says Lloyd, "can...can I stay?" Nya turns around. "Hm? Oh sure. Just don't burn the Bounty down."

Lloyd nods. "You can count on me, Nya!" he turns around and walks back into the Destiny's Bounty. He walks over to Kai, who was looking out the window, holding a sign that looked like it said "DON'T DIE WITHOUT ME" written in Ninjagan, the only language Kai knew how to write in. (Ninjago uses a special language system which is pronounced in English but is written in a different format. In this story, Kai doesn't know how to write in English letters but he can write in Ninjagan. They are spelled the same way, said the same way, and read in the same direction. But Kai doesn't know how to write English letters, only Ninjagan letters. DANG THIS SHIT IS SO FRIKING HARD TO EXPLAIN UGH) Kai didn't know how to write in English since he and Nya homeschooled each other. Nya also didn't know much English, but she was learning and soon she could start teaching Kai. 

Nya looked up to the window. She laughed and gave a thumbs-up as everyone else laughed. They then hopped up into their vehicles and drove off. Lloyd walks down the hall to his room. Kai puts the sign down and walks to his room.

Soon Kai hears a knock at his door. As he opens it another green lump falls on him. "AAH," says the green lump, landing on Kai knocking him over.

"Lloyd?" says Kai, on the floor. "A hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!!! Lloyd!!" Kai then rolls onto his back to stand up. "a hahaha...haha...ha... Okay Lloyd what's going on."

~meanwhile in the city~

Nya's POV

Lately I've been noticing the city's not usually under attack anymore. I've been wondering where all the bad guys went? Serpentine haven't caused havoc since... before the overlord mess? Or, I guess the Pyro Vipers count maybe so...not too long ago. But still, where is everyone?

And the Sons of Garmadon are all in Kryptarium Prison so it couldn't be them. Aspheera was... somewhere, she's at the dojo with Master Wu trying to escape, at least according to Master Wu, not like that's gonna happen.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jay saying, "Yo, Nya, watch out! You're about to run the red light!" I stopped, not wanting to have to get a ticket. who can blame her? those things are expensive! My buddy got his licence revoked cause he couldn't pay a ticket. 

to be continued cause I've been trying to write this for days and I figure I should just leave it at this, here, and then do a part 2.

so, bye. Word count: 720