O N E

Monty pov
I was sat on my bed at my dads staring at the empty room, it's going to be so different. I haven't seen my mum in weeks and tbh we don't really have the best relationship. My dad was heading of to another country for 2 years doing his army duties, which I found unfair. My dad is my everything, my best friend and the person who raised me when my mum spent most of her time busy at work. My mum is Lucy and my dad is mark, they divorced 4 years ago now and my dad has been so much happier. I just look around me still .
Empty
I then heard a creak to my door as I saw a familiar shadow passing through the small gap. It was my dad . He came and sat next to me patting my back as the tears started to fall, I was really going to miss him.

Lucy pov

Today my son was moving in to the bytehouse as his dad has gone of on a two year trip, I'm really excited to see my eldest son as he never really gets to see me due to my work. He is 17 and just finished year 13 at school, he decided on taking a years break before heading to university so he could come stay here. Monty was my first born and I will always treasure that , I have had 5 children with 4 men. I had monty and Elizabeth ( who is 4 ) then I had queenie (13), Isaac ( 7) and Trisha ( 15) . I had cheated on monty and Lizzies father multiple times for me to have these children but they are all worth it.

General pov
It was the day of monty coming to live and nobody knew except Lucy , so she called the bytesquad into the living area for a small meeting.
Lucy :
"So I thought I would let you know my eldest son Montgomery or Monty is coming to live with us all and take part in all the bytesquads further activities. " There was a sudden eruption of noises that boomed throughout the room as they all bombarded her with questions . After answering them all everyone went back and did their own thing waiting for the newcomer .

Sebbys pov
I sat at the edge of my bed hovering over her icon , Hannah . She was my stepmom , evil stepmom . She tried to seduce me and has trying to get me to sleep with her for ages . I have never had Theo courage to tell my dad let alone talk to her and tell her to stop. I blocked her number once again so she couldn't reach me hoping she wouldn't change her number again. Just before I opened tik tok there was a loud echo of the doorbell that rang through the house . We were all quick to get to the door ready to greet monty .

Monty pov

I ring the doorbell and take a deep breath in as I watch my father drive away knowing he might never return to me . The door opens and the first thing I see is a pair of arms cradling me
Lucy : oh my darling Montgomery I missed you so much
Monty : please don't call me that mum , and I missed you to

My mum introduced me to everyone and I said hello . They all seemed to be really nice people , but one of them caught my eye . A tall but shorter than me guy with light brown hair and different coloured eyes standing infront of me . I could tell we were going to get along

Sebbys pov

There was something about him that made me just want to be his bestie and I could sense it was going to happen .

___________________________authors note //
Hey guys this is my first chapter sorry it's not very good , I will try and upload everyday but that might not happen . Pls comment and vote
Love you all
Lilia xo