F O U R

Montys pov
I was on tik tok and I had seen my account that I had made already had 13000 followers with no posts , so u go and cheak over the tik tok me and sebb made earlier and it he'd blew up . I scrolled through the comments , most of them stood out to me , they said " ship 🛳 x" . I just turned off my phone and layed there thinking why they would've said that but I just couldn't , so I grabbed my jumper and threw it on over my torset . I knocked on sebbs door and asked if he wanted to go to the shop for a movie night together, he accepted and he grabbed his wallet and we head off out . as we were walking occasionally our hands would graze of eachother and our arms were always in a form of touching. We laughed and talked and occasionally just looked at eachother or enjoyed our company . As we arrived at the shops we had gone straight to the sweets and chocolate isle and picked out some stuff we wanted . Then we got some drinks and popcorn , as we got to the till the lady behind the counter was clearly checking me out . This made me feel awfully uncomfortable and I just stared down . I'm pretty sure sebb caught onto me becoming anxious and he pushed me back so he was infront of me and he payed instead . As we were walking out the shop the lady who had eyed me touched the bottom of my spine . I flinched and sebb gave her a dirty stare .
S: hey are u ok , you seemed quite on edge when she was checking you out and you just flinched
M: yeh I'm good she just made me quite anxious
S: ok as long as u feel safe

Sebbys pov
( WARNING , there will be mention of a certain topic that might make some people uncomfortable , if you think it will please skip to katie's pov )

It was quite weird how much monty was taken aback when the middle aged lady was eyeing him , I just want to know why but it's obviously none of my business . When we had gotten home we told everybody me and monty were having a movie night on our own . I had turned on Netflix and monty was just getting changed , when he came we both sat on my bed and threw a blanket over us . We turned on a horror movie as me and him both like them and they make us laugh instead of getting scared . There was only one part where mont covered his eyes and it was the part where the main character had raped a teenage boy then she hurt him straight after . But after that he continued to laugh at the rest of the movie .

Kt's pov
We hadn't heard from the boys since before they started watching the movie which was 9:00 and it's now 1:00 am . So I decide to go check on them to see if they are still awake . I open up the door and I see the cutest thing ever , sebb has his head on montys chest and monty had his arm around his stomach . They must have fallen asleep watching the movie . I text lily to come upstairs

K: lily look how cute they look
L: omg they look so comfortable
K let's take a photo
L : yeh
( they both took a photo )
K: lils let's turn everything of and put a bigger blanket over them
L : yeh

General POV :

Kt and lily had turned the tv off and tucked in the boys without disturbing them and let them sleep , neither of the boys knew they had fallen asleep like this and neither knew they were dreaming about one another . But when they wake up their dreams will have disappeared from their minds and into the bin forgetting who and what they had dreamed .

___________________________AUTHORS NOTE
Honestly I'm enjoying writing this book sm , and if sebb and monty ever decide to read fan fic and come across this , I'm so sorry for my shit writing and untrue events . Hope you are all enjoying this
From lilia xx