The Job

Never have I ever almost had an heart attack.

Paige

Club music blasted through the speakers.

Hot sweaty bodies bumped against each other in rhythm with the music.

My best friends Carol and Mari were already drunk .

We'd only been here an hour and we'd already spent most of our cash on drinks.

And of course I had to be the resposible one, even though we were celebrating me.

We had money to just buy a few more drinks , and get a cab to go home.

And knowing me I've never come to a party and not drink.

"A shot of tequila, please" I hollered at the bartender over the loud music.

I gazed a little before the bartender slid the glass across the counter.

I dug inside my purse to get the money out when some guy said " it's on me"

I rolled my eyes and slammed the money on the table, he's probably another drunk bastard thinking I'll have sex with him just because he paid for my drink.

Without looking at him I mustered " no thanks" I jugged down the shot of tequila, mostly because I was annoyed.

A familiar sting burned throat .

"Another one" I yelled and before I knew it six empty classes was in front of me.

I could feel this stranger staring me down like a piece of meat.

Greatly aggravated I got up and went to the dance floor.

Captain hook by Megantheestallion was currently on.

I felt my body loosen up and just like that I was a wild animal.

All eyes were on me as I swayed my hips and rubbed my body in the middle of the dance floor.

A hand grabbed my waist and suddenly a body was grinding against mine.

And it felt good, and frankly because I was so drunk I didn't care.

Our bodies were in sync, God knows this man knows his way with his hands.

"The way you dance is captivating ," the bar voice whispered in my ear.

Then it hit me something hard was up against my lower back . And boy oh boy I knew this feeling all too well.

It was time to go, I abruptly stopped dancing and rushed to the door .

Grabbing my friends on the way out, cause obviously these drinkers can't do without me

Once we were outside, I was greeted by their confused faces.

"Look guys I know you're confused I'll explain later" I said .

I quickly signaled a cab and we all jumped in.

Being safely in the car gave me a sense of relief. Weird.

We pulled up at our apartment, and then I realized I left my purse in the club with our money and my phone . Great just great.

Now how do I pay for this cab, I looked at the driver neverously and ask " do you take iou's "

He reacted with a bunch of swearing's and threats until we finally got out the car , yikes.

What a night all we wanted to do was sleep . After climbing 2 flights of stairs because the stupid elevator broke.

We reached our apartment door, then reality hit my keys were in my purse. "Shiiiittt" I screamed.