Meet the Family pt 2

Never have I ever had feelings

Paige

There I was sitting at the dining table of my boss's home with his family.

Dragged inside by a totally over excited mother, to a large dinner table.

Paxton had not spoken a word it was like is face seized up.

There was eight of us gather around the table. A bright chandelier hung above us.

A man with blue eyes and a head of grey sat at the head of the table, if face full with warmth as he held the hand of the woman next to him.

She was gorgeous curled grey hair and a smile that could melt anyone's heart in all honesty she didn't look a day over 50.

Right next to her was a sweet little girl dressed up as a princess she had long black hair and few missing teeth,  she was totally spaced out as she played with a barbie doll.

On the other side of the table next to the old man stood a uncanny imagine of Paxton.

I could tell this was his father even the aura of confidence he gave of was the same of his son .

Although is face remain blank almost as if he was angry I was here. My heart sunk a bit even though it shouldn't I was just the assistant right?

Next to him was the woman I saw first beauty beyond compare . Brown hair much like the little girl cascaded down her back.

Her face was so full of joy and excitement she was having a hard time not showing it.

On her left was a female version of Paxton a literal model.

Almost done with my observations chefs came with delicious foods all around.

When the plate was placed in front of me I wanted to sink down into the ground.

All eyes were on me not a word was mentioned they just stared.

Paxton felt my uneasiness and finally said something.

"Family this is erm.... well this is Paige and uh" he was immediately cut off by his father .

"Well um spit it out what is she doing here this is a family dinner," he voiced at no expense of my feelings .

"Honestly son this is the first girl you brought since Ashley and she can't even speak for herself "he boomed again totally ignoring my presence.

First of all who is Ashley and this GIRL can speak for herself and this GIRL is getting angry.

I felt Paxton hands grazed my thigh as a nudge to calm down it took all of me to resist the urge to blush .

He leaned in an whispered " I promise I would take you home just wait for me on the little balcony down the hall on the left I'll come for you in a minute.

I sighed trying to let go of my anger I relaxed my shoulders nodded and got up.

"And uh sir I can speak as a matter of fact , I work for your son I respect my art and we respect each other my job isn't to satisfy you so do work on your attitude towards people now if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way."

And I walked out the room until I disappeared down the hall and unto the balcony.

Oh my gosh I can't believe I did that , oh my god I'll be fired damn why am I so quick with my mouth.

Trying not to think too much I took in the scenery of a moonlit garden it was honestly breath taking and the soft cool breeze made it all perfect.

It felt like five minutes before a hand grabbed my waist and a head snuggled up to my neck.

I knew his scent all too well but what was he doing . This can't be right me and my BOSS.

Time stood still for a moment before I turned to face hime. Being tall gave him an advantage.

His eyes stared into my soul as if it was meant to be . His hands moved from my waist and cupped my cheek.

I knew what was about to happen my brain screamed no but my heart wouldn't allow me to move.

He stalked my lips before slowly and totally capturing them . It wasn't forced it was just right.

Our tongues fought for dominance until we both pulled apart gasping for air.

I tried to speak but he shushed me boy oh boy was my heart racing .

He grabbed my hand and led me out to a back entrance where a car was waiting .

My feet stopped at the bottom of the small steps as he rushed to the door.

How could he act this way , didn't he just kiss me I don't understand.

"Come I'll tell you later for now I can't be here anymore"

My footsteps resumed feeling some sort of reassurance from his words.

I almost fell asleep during the drive all I could think of was the kiss. It's a strange feeling I must admit but I won't complain.

We pulled up at my apartment and he got out to get the doors.

"I'm sorry if I came on too strong I just couldn't bare to wait much longer, seeing you at the club that night was intoxicating .

I swear your moves would draw any man in . I totally understand if you want to quit or leave.

But I just had to let you know how I really felt"

I was shocked never did a man poured out his soul like this to me and If I'm being honest I may be feeling the same way.

"Erm...wow I can't believe you a big time celeb in the business industry is intrested in me." I giggled trying to play it off mostly because I knew what was next.

I looked him in the eye shyly why would god put in a position like this knowing that I'm unlovable, sighs.

I'm sorry but I can't ruin another good thing in my life , I always f*** up in the end." I said sadly holding back tears.

I could see that his heart sunk , but it was a fact anything good that comes my way I always manage to eff it up.

Almost at my breaking point I ran to our access door with tears running down my face .

I felt like I broke him like I always do but this time I felt like I broke me too.

Hey friends I'm back I felt like the ending was a little cheesy but I like it .

I haven't edited this chapter my bad but I hope you enjoy .

Vote comment and share if you care💕