Steamy

Never have I ever been on a plane

Paige
*Ring ring

Ughh,  I groaned who could possibly be calling me now it's a Saturday.

Damn it I mumbled has I struggled to answer the phone.

Hello I answered without even checking the callers I.D.

"Hi,  sorry I'm running a bit late I'll be there in 30 minutes then we'll leave." Paxton said.

My body stiffened, but I was also confused what the hell was he talking about , leave to go where?

"Sorry, I'm confused where are we going," I questioned.

"Didn't Shae tell you , we're going to Guyana today , I'm  so sorry but we can't change it so you'll have to be quick , I'll text you the details ," he said annoyed.

"Listen I got to go I'll be there in a few ." Then he hung up.

Boss😳: We'll be there for three days, we are going to check up on the drilling site and maybe a little sight seeing . I apologize to spring this on you .

Me💖: Ok, I'll be ready.

He was being so nonchalant,  it was weird it was like we were strangers. I was afraid this would happen.

I hopped out of bed and took a shower, and did the necessities . I rushed outside and started throwing things in my suitcase.

I was half way through breakfast when , Paxton's body guard was at my door, it was the shame one from before.

"Damn it ," I mumbled under my breath , the man took my suitcase and left. I managed to put away my dishes,  and write a note for Mari and Carol.

I straightened my pants suit before locking the door and left the building .
There was a black Lamborghini Urus waiting outside .

I held my awe , I guess I shouldn't expect nothing less . The car ride to the airport was filled with a piercing silence .

We both kept to ourselves until we exited the car. Turns out we were taken a private plane .

Which means that we'd be alone on a plane . This thought sent shivers down my spine .

Boarding the plane took an hour , but to be honest I wish it would take longer , this would be my first time on a plane, I was scared beyond imagination.

Filled with anxiety I sat opposite to Paxton who was focused on a pile of papers in his hand.

The sudden movement of the plane , made my heart do a backflip.  My heart gripped the plane seat, as I prepared for liftoff.

I guess Paxton didn't noticed, because he only spoke to me 2 hours into the 24 hour flight.

" Okay first thing is to check into the Marriott Hotel, then visit the drilling site, and then maybe tour the country just for future-" he was cut off by the agreessive shaking of the plane.

He was surprisingly calm , me on the underhanded was having a full on panic attack,  so dazed out that I couldn't even hear the call to strap unto my seat.

The series of events to happen next would be burned into my brain for life .

Paxton unhooked himself to help me strap in but the plane shook again and  sent us both tumbling on the ground.
When it finally calmed down I was left on top of him.

Something hard like keys poked my side but I was all too familiar with this feeling.  Blood rushed to my cheeks , how could he have a boner now.

We stared at each other until I pushed pass my pride and kissed him . Shock waves rushed through my body .

There was problem though,  he wasn't kissing me back . And as quick as the shock waves were there they left as I got off of him.

When he was off of the ground , I tried to avoid eye contact after than epic fail.

"Lo-" "Sor-" we both began at the same time . "You go ," I insisted as I fixed my suit.

" I thought you didn't want this , I don't want to make anything uncomfortable,  you just need to decide what you want ." He said sadly

"Yeah I know what I said , but there is no denying that there's something between us and maybe if I can get pass my pride this could work . " I admitted.

*Warning* Rated R, Please don't judge my writing cause I'm just writing based off of imagination. Also this was a collaborative writing  .

"Yeah, just maybe ," he smiled and finally kissed me back . Then kisses turned into love bites on my neck.

By the time we got to the bed , half of our clothes were gone . He was all over my body making sure he got all.

My nerves screamed in excitement , it's like heaven on earth. Until he suddenly stopped.

His eyes stalked me almost as if he was painted a picture in his brain. He continued to take the remaining of his clothes off.

My word , I guess it's my turn to eye sex to say he huge would be an understatement . My mind drifted to a new level of high .

When we were both naked , let's just say I was the ice cream and he worked wonders .

When he entered it my body erupted, my back arched and my eyes rolled with pleasure.

I guess we made love for so long that the trip was over just as soon as it started . It was like I was high on pleasure, my body is definitely sore now.

I woke up in the hotel alone , I thought I was supposed to work today ,  did he leave me ?

I got up to go to the bathroom , I took a shower. I looked into the mirror and dropped my towel , my skin was covered with marks , I couldn't go to work even if I wanted too.

My hand traced over  my skin , I smiled remembering how each mark got there.

Lovely.

Hey guys don't come for me for the last parts of this chapter I didn't write most of it soooo.... hope yall like it

Vote, comment and share if you care.