The End or not?

Never have I ever been in a plane accident.

Paige

Guyana was an absolute beauty , the culture , the people , the scenery it was all incredible .

And now that everything was confirmed I enjoyed the trip a bit more.

Paxton even went above and beyond to make arrangements for skinny dipping in the blue lake .

And let's just say we ending the night off in a bang. But alas all good things must come to an end .

Our trip was over and it was time to head back to reality. There was work to be done.

This plane ride wasn't as awkward as before but the thought of what happened the last time I was here made be blush .

I sat with my legs crossed staring out the window to a vast sea of clouds . Paxton had gone to talk to the pilot , something about where we were landing.

Then suddenly I was tossed out of my seat as the plane shook violently. This was nothing like the last time.

It was more aggressive,  fear and anxiety took over my body. Shock made it impossible for my body to move .

Laying on the ground I saw Paxton hurrying  to my side . "The plane engine give out , we're going down we have to strap in ." he yelled.

With another violent shake Paxton was thrown to the front of the plane and was knocked unconscious.

"Oh god oh god , I'm going to die , dear God if this is about that one time I pulled a blunt I'm sorry."

The shaking only got worse , unable to move , I passed out , last thing I remember was praying for safety .

***

Beep beep beep

I stood in an infinite hallway of darkness the only shed of light was focused on an old wooden trunk.

I made my way towards light , hoping to find away out of this nightmare , but opening the drunk only led to me falling into an endless pit.

I had this same dream over and over until I had grown to not care , I embraced the darkness.

Until one day , there he stood Paxton in an all white tuxedo,  he extended his arm to me.

We walked towards a door with a white light beaming from it the closer we got , sounds became clearer.

Beep beep beep

I shifted in the bed as I tried to bring myself to reality. My eyes struggled to open .

Well adjusted to the light , my eyes opened to a hospital room ,  but something was wrong,  it was... different.

My stomach stood several times bigger than it was before. What the actual peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I began shaking in confusion , what the hell happened and where's Paxton .

The machine next to me started beeping faster and a nurse came rushing in.

"Oh my God you're awake," what does she mean by that how long was I sleep.

"Huh, what are you talking about? Why am I here? What happened?"

I had a series of question,  but the nurse ran right back out the door , jeez what is wrong with this place.

A few minutes later a shirt tanned women came through the door she introduced herself as Doctor Amelia.

"Well miss rose , you suffered major head trauma from the accident ."

"Wait hold up my name is Paige and second is Paxton ok"

"Just let me finish,  it will all make sense soon ,"

"As I was saying that trauma and shock cause you to enter into a coma, you've been I'm a coma for 7 months."

"When we first brought you in and we ran some tests, it revealed your pregnancy,  and by some miracle both of you survived. You're about seven months along.

As for mister hale his family requested to have him placed into a private hospital, I'm sorry but I don't know if he's okay.

As for your name I think it's best if someone else told you that . There on the here already.

"You said...baby , are you friking kidding me how can I be pregnant, oh my god, oh my god , oh my god."

"What happened to my life , I have to reach Paxton , he doesn't know ."

"Um doctor there still one thing you haven't told me . Where am I ?"

"Oh well you're the best hospital money can buy, Mercy hospital in Atlanta."

"Try to get some rest I know this must be a lot to handle , everything will be okay."

"The best money can buy , I'm not even rich and if Paxton isn't paying my bills then who is ?"

My hand drifted towards my belly , there's really a person growing inside of me .

This whole thing is just crazy , first a coma , then a pregnancy,  now suddenly I have a whole new name.

I fell asleep thinking of all the things that happened today , I went from a having a repeating dream to the hard force of reality.

***

I was woken up the same nurse from before , she told me ,that I had vistors.

In walked a woman with ginger hair and brown eyes looked like she was in her late 40s. She dressed as if she was well off , even to the extent of a pearl necklace. Her face was plastered with a smile and dried tears.

She came right up to the side if my bed saying absolutely nothing. She just stared.

"Who are you," I broke the silence .

"Well, Um you see I'm your biological  mother.

Hey friends how'd you like this action packed chapter . It's long awaited I know .

Just a reminder I'm hoping to close the book off at 30 chapters

Comment your thoughts on the chapter .

And vote and share if you care