Chapter 13

Well, as I said in the previous update, I will be updating Marry You weekly and this is it for this week. I hope you enjoy it. 

And DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!

Lunch turned out to be a date that lasted the whole day and when Andre dropped Evelyn back at her place, the two were disappointed the day had to end.

"I had fun today, thank you." Evelyn said when they had reached her door.

"The day doesn't have to end now, you know." He winked and blood rush into her cheeks at the erotic images running through her head with that simple statement.

"My mom already pesters me non-stop about you, staying too late out or not coming home would make her berserk."

"Alright. What about I pick you up tomorrow morning?"

"Sure. Goodnight Will." She kissed him lightly on the lips and entered, leaving a happy yet dissatisfied Andre smiling, cheek to cheek.

Roberta looked at her son and his supposed wife, locking lips in a heated kiss. The Private Investigator she hired had gathered enough data to verify her suspicions about the sham of a marital union. She looked at the next picture. An image of Dre dropping her off at what looked like her house. She had liked Evelyn when they first met and well, she still liked her but God forbid she was going to sit around and let some gold-digger steal what she had toiled to build.

"Honey, don't tell me you've got someone following them around." she jumped at the sound of her husband's voice. When did he come in? He hugged her from behind and took the pictures and the envelope.

"They look very much in love. I remember when we used to be so full of love and youthfulness." He kissed her cheek and she scoffed.

"I'm still very much in love and as youthful as those two. Speak for yourself." She turned to face him and kissed him. The kiss was soft and full of love and soon clothes were discarded and the bed began to rock in sync with their lovemaking.

"Good morning, love." Paul said carrying a tray to the bed. He set it down at the foot of their bed and sat beside Roberta and gave her a kiss.

"Breakfast in bed. That's so sweet of you. It's been awhile." She kissed him again.

"Well, it's to show you that I'm also very much full of love. And there's no need to defend my youthfulness. A lot of young men would kill to have a face like this and a body like mine." They both burst out with laughter.

"Yeah, right."

"Honey, I understand why you would have doubts about Andre's marriage but that does not mean you should have someone watch them. If you have questions, ask them. I'm sure they would be happy to give you an answer." Paul said.

"You know I'm only doing this for closure. I need to be totally convinced that the marriage is legit and they love each other. I would hate for anything other than that to come out of this marriage."

"I understand, sweetheart, but sometimes you need to back off a little. You were the one who threatened him to get married in the first place. Let him be."

"Fine." She exhaled with defeat.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT

THANKS :)