Abandoned

In the abandoned house Hunter was putting his things down and decided to call it a night. He had a pretty good sleep, around seven hours when he was awoken with a jolt. The cream of the floor boards in his newfound house was all it took for him to grab his things and get out as fast as he could, but there was a small problem. There was only one way in, and one way out. To get out of the house he would have to run passed his adversaries . He devised a plan. He would wait.

Babette walked quietly leaving the dogs behind, following the trail. That McIsaac boy, he had to be there, the dogs got his scent and tracked him down to there. He had to be there. As she tiptoed, she wondered, what if he wasn't there, what if he didn't go in here before? What if he dogs had misled her? Just then the tracks stopped, the dust had been all swept up. There were three hallways ahead, with three doors in each. Guessing, Babette took the middle hallway.

Hunter was listening. Every footstep brought a new sense of danger to mind. Hopefully, he thought, the swept up dust would mislead her. Then a horrific thought came to his mind. What if she wasn't following the dust? What if she was following the dogs? If so his plan would never work.  While he was thinking Hunter wasn't paying attention to the sounds of footsteps drawing nearer, or the barking if the dogs that had it been heard before. It was as if, the whole world had been muted.

Babette  quickened her steps the creaky old house was giving her the creeps. She wanted to get that boy and get out of there. Babette peeked in every door in the hallway. Once she was certain that nobody was in there she hurried on her way. Just five doors left. Babette started worrying again. What if he isn't there? Just as she was beginning to loose hope she noticed something. Footprints made of dust. Someone walked here  with dust on their shoes. Babette was quite certain now, that someone would be there when she opened the door. Babette, steadily pushed the door open as quietly as she could, since it was an old house that wasn't very quiet at all. 

As the door opened Hunter shuddered. It made an awful shriek. Hunter saw a woman, Babette, he assumed. She had white skin and straight red hair. She was around five feet tall and she was very very thick. She looked like she weighed as much as aThankfully for him he still had the element of surprise, since Babette was wincing at the horrible sound of the door opening. Quickly, Hunter sprinted out the door right into Babette's bulky body. The impact pushed him back as he bounced onto the floor. Babette still recovering from the shock. Leaned against the doorframe. Hunter jumped up. Babette recognized him. He was tall, around the same height as her herself, and he was thin and had short curly blonde hair with baby blue eyes. He was the McIsaac kid. He was the one she was looking for.