Escape

Hunter had to get out of there. The crazy woman Zurie Yates was coming at him. Fast. He ran to the door and jiggled it helplessly. The door know fell off at his feet. There would be no getting out of this one.Zurie drew nearer. All the doors around were locked and too strong to barge through. There were no windows either realized Hunter in despair. He looked o round for something to hid behind. While he made a plan. Nothing. Nothing at all. Then he remembered, he had his backpack. He found his pencils, extra sharp. He threw them at Zurie. She barely flinched he dug his hand in again finding his ruler. It was the flimsy plastic type that broke easily.  He cracked it in half. Now he had two knives. He ran at Zurie with them plunging the, into her stomach. Zurie took her chance. She stabbed Hunter right back, she hit his side, on his hip. Hunter's ruler shards stuck in her though , like a an arrow would. 

Zurie yanked around them out. Drops of blood spilling on the floor. Zurie didn't waste her time stalling any more She was coming at him fast. Blood spilling out of her wounds. Hunter was desperate. Took something out of his backpack, then he threw the entire back pack at her. It caught on her head for a minute. But she simply pulled it off. Then Hunter took the item out of his pocked it was the a shard from the glass picture frame. He took a deep breath. It was now or never. He charged at Zurie and stabbed her in her one good eye with  the shard. She was now blind. She listened. Trying to figure out where Hunter was. She heard a quiet foot step and lunged at him. Hunter ducked just in time. The knife hit the wall instead, sticking there, but Zurie yanked it out easily. Inter tried again. He stomped on the floor, a bit louder this time. Zurie came at him again. But he jumped out of the way again. Zurie missed Hunter and hit the door instead, sending it to toppling over with her weight. Hunter sprinted out the door and back to the orphanage, Zurie in hot pursuit. Babette was by the door waiting. She had noticed Hunter hadn't come home from school. With one look at Hunter and Zurie she turned the whole orphanage in lockdown and called the police. Hunter got to the orphanage a few moments before Zurie. He entered and slammed the door behind him. Babette turned the key in the lock just in time. They were safe. The police came and took Zurie away. Hunter finally learned the secret about his parent's death, and now  he wished he hadn't. 

The End