Chapter 3

" so Jess. I saw Quinton looking at you. Anything going on that you haven't told us" mads stated quietly so the boys didn't hear as both the doors were open
"Mads no. You guys would be the first person I would tell. Butt..." "butt what Jess what are you not telling us" nessa said while putting her face inches away from mine. "Nessa chill nothing don't worry. I was going to say I'm gonna make a move either tonight or at a party josh is throwing tomorrow"
"Ooooohhhhh" both the girls screamed. "Shhhhhhhh" I shouted trying to get them to shut up.

Not too long after we did some face masks the pizza arrived. And josh being the lazy person he is didn't get it so I went down but someone had already answered it. He was only wearing joggers. It was Quinton. "Hey. I'll pay Q". I quietly shouted. Omg did I just call him Q. I had never called him that ever. Oh no what's he gonna say. "Ahh Q I like it. You should call me it more often. It could be like our special nicknames." I blushed as he said that like I do at anything he says. "I saw that" he exclaimed "saw what" trying to defend myself "you blushing" he shut the door with his foot and put the pizzas on the side. "Yo Jess wanna get a couple slices before veryone else diggs in" he said while opening the box. "Umm Yh who would say no to that" we both giggled.

Half an hour had passed. We had only eaten a couple slices each but we got distracted talking to eachother. We talked about our lives and dreams we had.
I giggled at something he said and he responded with "you know Jess. Your really cute"
I was shocked when he said this. I didn't know what to say I stuttered in my words. As I was about to say something he started to lean in. He slowly positions his index and thumb underneath my chin his hand relaxes. I start to lean in as well. We are millimètres apart, our lips almost touching.

When Josh comes running down screaming "PIZZZAAA". We quickly back away from eachother. We can tell josh was suspicious by the way he looked at us but he brushed it off quite quickly. Not too long after josh shouted everyone came running down the stairs.

While Everyone starts taking pizza slices josh pulls Quinton aside I hear something about making a move and began to think of that was about me or not. And would josh be okay with me and Quinton.
Bryce comes out with the beers.
"Joshhhhh, you know how you love me" I quietly say. Josh responds with "ehh why".
Can you please let us have just one can please. We are all over 16 and quintons 16 and you let him drink so it's only fair you let us drink". All of us girls start doing puppy dog eyes and poking our bottom lip out.
"Fine, but only one can" josh says as admitting defeat to 3 teenage girls.
Me and the girls look at eachother and do a quiet celebration.
Quinton looks at me and giggles.

I bend over the counter to reach a can and quintons behind me. As I retreat from the stretched postition I look at him and see that he's looking me up and down. And laugh and smirk and Quinton goes all red
and embarrassed.
I start flirting woth him slightly just by being more touching and leaning on his shoulder and touching his arm. Just normal stuff you know.

The girls pull me aside and ask what's going on and wether I'm going to make a move. I told them what had happened and the squealed with excitement. The boys heard and stared at us. "What's happened now" jaden said. Jaden was one of Josh's other close friends. But mads liked him and he liked her and were kinda a thing but in secret. Me and nessa were the only ones who knew. It was still pretty obvious that they were something whenever they were together.
Nessa quickly made up on the spot "mads was just telling us that she's gonna make a move on the guy she likes" jaden immediately spiked his head up and mads looked at him and smirked. Jaden laughed and looked her up and down.
Jaden then said "ooh is that right"
"Yeh it is and if you don't mind. Can you nosey boys not listen in to our conversations please" I said calmly.
"It's pretty hard not to. You guys scream all the time" josh said. All the boys laughed. I jsut mocked them.
We ran upstairs back to my room. We got into the bed and watched a movie. When the movie finished nessa and mads we're both asleep. I managed to get out to go to the toilet

On my way there I was caught by surprise....