Chapter 29

❗️TW ❗️

A few days went passed and all our stuff was un packed. And we were in our bed as it was only 8am. After scrolling on my phone and cuddling with Quinton I decided to get up and get dressed. But as a got up Quinton said
"Babe"
" Yh" I replied
"Loook look on the bed and on your sweats"
I looked down in confusion and there was blood on the sheets and on my sweatpants.
We started to panic and Quinton rushed me to the hospital trying to calm me down saying it would be okay. But obviously I didn't believe that. I've watched so many shows where this happen and it doesn't end well. I was in tears and I hadn't even heard the news yet.

We got to the hospital and was seen by a doctor almost straight away. They did some tests and after a while the results came back.

"Im so sorry to inform you but you have lost the baby and had a miscarriage" the doctor said
I looked at Quinton and burst out in tears once again.
"Doctor are you sure. Could there have been a mistake?" Quinton asked trying not to believe the doctor
"Sir I'm terribly sorry but there's no way it was a mistake"
Quinton started to tear up and cry woth me. He pulled me closer to his chest. We sat there for about 10 minutes like that until we got our selves together. We started to drive home, silence, no music or talking. Just silence.

We got back and I went straight up stairs hanging my head down emotionless. Almost like there were no tears left. And that there would be no happiness left in my life again.

While I was walki my away everyone started to ask questions about what was wrong. But because I went off Quinton had to answer. Everyone was really sad and left me alone.

30 mins to an hour had passed, Quinton came up and jsut snuggled next to me
After a while he finally spoke..
"Baby, it's going to be fine. If you want we can try for another."
I didn't respond
"I didn't TO now you wanted a child so bad babe"
"I didn't know I did ether but I still lost it." I said with a slight angry tone that Quinton was even asking this question.
"Hey baby. I'm sorry. I'm jsut as devastated as you. But I love you for ever and nothing will change that. Is there anything you want"
"I'm sorry for being like that it's jsut im really heartbroken. I love you too, I kinda want to move out as soon as we can. I know we just got here but we can have a fresh start and try and actually have a family"
"If that's what you want Jess, I'm happy to look for places. You said you wanted one in the same place as nessa and mads. Do you still want that"
"I don't know. Maybe just a whole different place in la"
"If your sure. It's just were still young so it would be nice to have help around"
"Quinton. You don't get it. I jsut want to get out and forget about this horrible time. Forget aboutg this horrible feeling. I had a baby growing inside of me. And possibly something I did killed it. I wanna get out"
" Jess I get it. It was my baby too. I really wanted it with you. But if that's what you want then I'll look for places today and we can move out in a week"
"Thanks Quin I really appreciate it"

He left in the end and I just fell asleep

I hope he finds a place soon....