Chapter 5

My alarm woke me up

I got out of bed and had a shower, when I got out nessa and mads were sitting on my bed in theirs phones. As soon as they see me ness immediately asks me "why you getting ready. We usually just stay in sweats after our sleepover". "I have a date" I replied.

"Ooohhhhhhh" they screamed. "So what are you gonna wear exactly and where you going" mads asked. "All I know is that I have to have a bikini underneath. So who knows" I replied. "Maybe the beach" nessa questioned. "Yh maybe" "anyway I have to get ready can you guys help me pick out an outfit" I asked
"Ye of course"nessa replied.

I ended up wearing this bikini

And this over the top

With some white converse

I then did my hair like this

And decided to just put a bit of concealer on as I'm probably going to go in water

By the time I was down it was 10:50, so I decided to leave. The girls just stayed at my house and decided to hang out with the rest of the boys.

"Byeee" I yelled while shutting the door behind me. I looked across to the road and there was a car parked outside. I looked through the window and it was Quinton. He got out and opened my door for me and then I got in.
"So where are we going then Q" "you'll have to wait and see" he replied.
We had been in the car for about 20 minutes and then I felt a hand on my lower thigh. I looked at Quin and I smiled. He smiled back.

The car stopped. We were outside the park.
He opened my door for me
"Why thank you kind sir" I said in a posh voice
"Your welcome young lady" he also said in a posh voice. His sounded more British than mine which made me laugh.
It made me close my eyes as he walked me through the park. We then stopped and he told me to open my eyes.

I opened them
"Oh my god...."