Chapter 8

Music was pounding through the house as people started to arrive. We went downstairs and everyone stared at us.

Quinton jaden and josh stared at us in awe
"Boys what you staring at" I said
Jaden and Quinton stuttered but josh spoke and said "my beautiful girlfriend and the kissed nessa they then left to the kitchen

I went with Quinton and mads went with jaden. Me and Quinton followed nessa and josh into the kitchen. Somehow I manage to persuade josh to let's us drink.
I got a can and shugged it. Quinton looked at me in surprise "slow down Jess"
"Im fine" i replied. I grabbed another can and drink it just as fast as the last.
Quinton also grabbed one but took it slow.
I was already wetting tipsy and was going all over the place. Quinton was helping me around. I was all over him. Quinton stopped in his place and looked at the door. I turned around and it was Cynthia. Who invited her here. Everyone knew I hated her.
Cynthia was Quintons ex. She cheated on him. That's kinda when me and him started talking more but just as friends.
Cynthia started walking over here. And came up to Quinton.
"What are you doing her" Quinton said
"I'm here for you baby" she replied
"What are you on about Cynthia we aren't dating anymore go away"
"But I think we should get back together" Cynthia said while touching his arm
"No Cynthia leave" he said while pushing her off
She wasn't excepting no and tried to kiss him. Quinton was pulling away but she wouldn't quit. I slapped her round the face and suddenly all eyes were on us.
"And who do  you think you are" Cynthia said
"I'm Quintons new girlfriend so back off" I shouted in her face.
Everybody was in shock and there jaws dropped.
"Right Cynthia I think you should leave" josh said while trying to escort her out.
"Hold on" she said. She came over to me and slapped me round the face.
"You did not just do that" I said and pushed her to the ground and go in top of her holding her down. She started to pull my hair and get me off. But I kept holding her down and hitting her.
Quinton pulled me off and held me back while josh got her out the house.
"Are you okay Jess" Quinton asked being genuinly concerned
"Yh I'm fine" I say while holding my cheek
Quinton moves my hand and there's blood on my check and my hand. He takes me upstairs to my room and gets the first aid kit. And patches it up and makes sure it doesn't get infected.
"Sorry about saying i was your girlfriend. I jsut didn't want her all over you" I said bowing my head down.
"Don't worry. I was meaning to ask you something tho" he said while moving my head up.
"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked while smiling

I jumped in him and screeched "yes of course"
He kissed me. We left the room and he put his hand in mine.

"So are you too actually dating now" josh asked me
"Yes. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier but it only just happened" I said
"Hey sis don't worry. Quintons a good dude. At least it's not Bryce or something" we laugh

We walk into the kitchen and see mads and jaden making out. They make there way to the spare room.
The party was coming to end. It was 2 am.
Nessa went up with josh into his room and the boys slept down in the living room apart from jaden and Quinton. Quinton came and slept in my room.
Nothing like that happened. We just made out a bit and cuddled. We fell asleep watching peterpan. It was one of our favourite Disney films.