Part 19

A few days had passed and it was Quintons birthday. We were still in Greece and we were going home in a few days but luckily we got to spend his birthday here.
I woke him up with breakfast in bed. I made his favourite pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. We also got Starbucks delivered so we had a cake pop and some coffee. 
Me and the group had decided to through him a party. Jaden and Bryce went and distracted him and took him out to a meal while the rest of us put together the party
We got a massive birthday cake which josh almost dropped but it was okay. There were banners and happy birthday signs.
There was a big surprise for him that me and josh had planned.

Quintons parents aren't home that often as they both have very important jobs so they tend to be in Paris while quintons auntie looks after him. She isn't bad though she's quite young so he has friends round a lot. Anyway I managed to call quintons mum and dad and they were able to fly out to Greece for his birthday.
"Heyy mr and mrs Griggs" I said while going in for a handshake
"Hi please call us George and Helen"
*i don't know his parents actual names"
They dodged the handshake and went in for a hug one by one
"You must be Quins girlfriend Jess. He's told us a lot about you" his dad says
"Is that so. Yes I am his girlfriend. Your son is amazing you are very good parents"
"Aww sweetie thank you so much, so when is my baby getting here" his mum asks
"Umm he should be here un about 10 minutes. Bryce and jaden took him out so we could get all this sorted" I replied
"Cool well can't wait"
"Me too"

About 15 minutes pass

"SURPRISE!!!" We all yell as he comes through the gate.
"Happy birthday Q" I shout and go up to him and give him a kiss. He picks me up and swings me around
"You did this for me baby" he asked while smiling
"Of course"
"I love you"
"I love you too Quin. There's one more surprise we have for you"
Quinton looks around trying to figure out what it was when his parents come round the corner and shout "QUINTON"
Quin sees then and run over and give them a hug
"Mum, dad how did you get here. I thought you had work" Quin asked rambling on with questions until his dad cut him off
"Your lovely girlfriend called us, so we re arranged our meetings to come and see you"
Quinton turns around and looks at me. He comes back up to me and hugs me "thank you"
As he squeezes me tighter
"Q don't forget about your parents" I giggled
"He let go and huggged them again

"Yo let's get some cake" josh screams while already having a slice in his hand. We all get cake and party. Including his parents.
It gets to about 11pm and his parents decide to head off to the hotel that's only a couple roads down from out villa. Everyone else stays out late. At about 3am Quinton started to kiss me and make out with me outside as we were sat on the deck chairs.
"Oi Quinton everybody's here" I say while pulling away. Only because I don't really want my brother seeing me make out with a guy.
Quinton laughs and grabs my hand a takes me up into our bedroom. He pushes me into the bed and gets on top. He kissed me more and more passionately. He trails kisses down my neck.
*they did it*

We woke up the next morning and I went to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't really understand why since I hardly drank last night but I didn't think to much of it.