Chapter 15

We heard screaming at the gate. There was about 10 girls with bags full off whit claws. They hauled them over the gate. We all took so photos and josh, Bryce and one of the girls shotgunned.
"How did yall know where we were" Q asked.
"Bryce leaked it in a TikTok" one of the girls replied
We all looked at Bryce
"What the fuck dude" josh said
"Chill it was only up for 10 minutes until I relised"

After a while the girls went home. We decided to have a chill day and we just hung around the house. We ordered some food. We got pizza and ate it outside. It got to about 11pm and me and Quinton were tired so we decided to head to bed. Josh and nessa soon followed after but we heard quite a lot of noise from there room if you know what I mean.
I grabbed my laptop and put on some Netflix. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead as I started to drift off.
"Goodnight baby"
"Goodnight Q"
He burried his head into my neck and I felt him smile. I kissed my neck and then we headed off to sleep.

I woke up and tried to get up but Quinton still has his hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me back in "5 more minutes Jess please"
"Urgh fine but just cause your so cute"
I was finnaly release from Quintons grip. I got dressed into this

 I got dressed into this

I went on live while I did my make up

I went on live while I did my make up. You could see Quinton was still in bed in the background. He heard me start to talk so he raise his head. He said hey to my live. His morning voice is so cute. It was all raspy and croaky. He got out of bed and came and gave me hug from behind.
People in the comments started to say stuff about how Quinton looked so good shirtless. I decided to respond saying "he does look good doesn't he. Lucky he's all mine" we both smiled. There was another comment saying 'what about Cynthia' "what about Cynthia, she's out the picture. Me and Quinton are happy to be together" . I turned my head slightly and he kissed me
'Have you guys done it yet' another person said. Me and Q just giggled. He left to shower while I finished doing my makeup. Once I was done and Quinton was ready I ended the live.

"You look beautiful my angel" he said while looking me up and down
"Thank you baby" I replied and then kissed him. We headed downstairs and mads and jaden were the only two up. I checked the clock to see what the time was and it was into 10. Everyone else won't be awake until about 12. Me and mads decided to make breakfast. We did stacks and stack of pancakes. We also made eggs and some bacon. We ate what we wanted and then left everything else for the rest of them. Me and mads thought that maybe us and nessa should go out and look around Greece. We waited till 11 and went and got nessa. She got ready and came down and ate. We then all headed out...