Chapter 2

I was getting the face masks out of my drawer when there was a Knock on the door. It seemed like josh wasn't answering it because it's so useless sometimes. So I decide to go down and open it.

A calmingly deep voice spoke "hey jess". It was Quinton. As I opened the door I dropped the keys on the floor. I went to pick them up. Completely forgetting what shorts I was wearing. I didn't relise until an extremely manly voice spoke and said "wow that's a phat ass there". I quickly got  up trying to pull them down. It was Bryce, of course it was who else would say that. Quinton elbowed him in the chest and quietly said "oi bro don't be rude" he gave me a smile as he said that which made me blush I tried to cover it so he wouldn't notice but I'm pretty sure he did.  Bruce barged past Quinton with a couple of packs of beer in his hand and shouted up the stairs "YO JOSH GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE". I flinched at the loud sound of his voice. Quinton saw and smirked. "Ignore him he can be a dick sometimes" Quinton said while touching my arm. I looked down at where his hand was and he quickly moved it. "Yh I know I'm used to it" I replied trying to get rid of the awkwardness. We both giggled. "I better go to josh. I'll probably see you again at somepoint" Quinton faintly yells  as he was running through where Bryce went. As he left you just stared into space thinking about how amazing it would be to be with him. And all you had to do was make a move. Maybe  tonight or maybe at the next party josh throws.

The door is still open, nessa and mads both come in and make me jump. They are carrying bag and bags full of snacks. "Heyy" I said in slight shock. "Heyy are we ready to get PARTTTYINGGG" nessa screamed getting louder as she went on. "YEHHH" me and mads screamed in unison. We ran upstairs and as we went past Josh's room he spotted nessa. He came out of his room and picked her up and kissed her. He carried her back into his room and placed her on his lap and got back to playing video games with everyone. "Oi. She only just got here you can't take her yet" I said while leaning against the door. Quinton looked at me as I was speaking and once I again my cheeks began to go red and I was blushing. He definitely noticed this time. I decided not to hide it because there's no point anymore. He saw and that probably wasn't the only time.

"Come on nessa" mads said as she could tell I got distracted. "Urgggh fine" josh yearned while slowly letting nessa out of his arms. "Maybe I'll see you tonight baby" he whispered while winking. Nessa rolled  her eyes and smiled. Even though he tried to whisper everyone heard and looked at him and went "ooohhhhhh"

" Ugh let's go" I said while walking away