Chapter 26

I went into quintons bathroom and found a black box, I opened it up to see...

Red fluffy hand cuffs, condoms of all flavours, and other sex toys. While I'm rummaging through the box I here the door open.
"Babe where are you" Quinton said as steeping through the door. I quickly put everything back in the box and shut the lid and put it in the cupboard.
I walked out and went a kissed Quinton. He then threw me on to the bed and kissed up and down my body

[insert smut]

Me and Quinton lay on the bed and jsut talk for ages cuddling on his bed.
"Baby" Quinton says as if he's gonna ask a question
"Yes"
"So about the place we could go"
"Mhm"
"Josh is investing in a house for us boys to all live in and he's getting it in a month. And he said you could come stay"
"Omg that's great, does josh know I'm pregnant"
"No, I just said that it would be nice for you to stay with us all. And he's already talked to your mum about it so that's not to worry about"
"Yh but I still need to tell her that I'm pregnant"
"Well why don't you do that a week before we leave and then you won't have to deal with her rage for too long"
"Yh good plan"
"Don't worry baby we'll make this work"
"I know Q I love you"
"I love you too"

A couple hours pass and we begin to get hungry so we go downstairs and order some pizza. Once the pizza arrived we went on the sofa and ate it while watching a Peter Pan on Disney plus.
At about midnight we went up to bed. Quinton fell asleep almost straight away but I could stop thinking about what I found in that box earlier.

Was he an fuck boy? Why hasn't he used them on me? Not that I was overalls bothered about that part but like an offer would have been nice. Is he using them with other girls? Has he used them with other girls?

The thoughts kept rushing and rushing, I tried to distract my self by going on my phone and Cynthia Parker's spam account came up in my for you page on TikTok. She duetted one of Quintons TikToks. The caption said 'b'. It made me really confused and jealous obviously idk why thought he was mine and we were having a baby he wouldn't do anything like that, would he? I commented on it with a '?'
I read through tall the comments and relised some people were tagging me. I'm sure it's nothing I'll just talk to quinton about it tomorrow. I put my phone down and went to sleep.

________________________________
Btw guys the black box and handcuffs thing was like completely inspired from the book the boy next door ❤️