Purity Is The Key - Chapter 7

Harry was on top of the world, One Direction just released their first two singles from their new album, he's living life, got a wonderful family and someone special that he has been looking for.

Taylor's birthday was the same day that the album will be released he was happy yet sad...he won't be able to spend the day with her cause he'll be having radio interviews, live performing, fan signing and much more...it'll be a tough day, he was thinking about it alot.

On the bright side, Harry and Taylor had been together for 3 months, everything was going well, he opened up his heart to her, he told her everything about his life when she wasn't around, he never felt like this with any of his girlfriends, for the first time, he took a relationship seriously and he was proud of that, he did so many things with her that he never done before, she cooked for him, he cooked for her, they challenged each other and Gemma and Anne were the judges.

 Taylor bought the boys' first album cause how could she be Harry's girl and she knows nothing about him as an  artist and like any other normal girl, she fell in love, every single song was her favourite especially more than this, she was anxious to hear their new music cause she adored live while we're young and little things, specially after Harry dedicated little things for her.

"so when will you finally let me listen to take me home?! i've been dying to hear it, honestly up all night was more than fantastic....PLEASE" she said with a huge puppy look on her face that made Harry smile like an idiot

"please i don't wanna sound like an obsessed fan...well i am but follow my lead even im acting stupid" she added

Harry laughed cause she was acting like a dedicated fan even in front of him, mostly his girlfriends didn't care about the music just the looks and the fame.

"i can't do that" said Harry teasing her

"damn it, man" she said stomping her foot to the ground, crossing her hands, looking down and a sad face giving her back to Harry.

Harry laughed again, he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, rested his head on her shoulder and hugged her tightly, Taylor wasn't an expert at dating, she was un-experienced,

she never dated, dating only existed in movies and books according to her, she never knew the meaning of LOVE but with Harry she felt this happiness, warmth, friendly, romantically thing

that always made her smile, always made her relifed like she finally found her place, she believed that this.....was love.

"remember before you left, you were in love with this movie...High School Musical? well what you don't know is that they made 2 more movies, in one of them and i believe it's the last one,

Troy was singing to Gabriella this song" said Harry, not breaking the hug and started singing in a nice husky tune of his....

"" Can you imagine what would happen if we could have any dream I wish this moment was ours to own it and that it would never leave Then I would thank that star That made our wish come true Cause he knows that where we are is where I should be too....Right here, right now Im lookin' at you, and my heart loves the view, Cause you mean everything""

it was almost magical, no more than that, way above that, it was this crazy feeling of happiness, Harry started gazing at Taylor's eyes.

"the thing is...im upset about--"

"upset? what's wrong?" said Taylor interrupting Harry

"well, your birthday is next monday, November 12th" said Harry

" i can't believe that you still remember" replied Taylor smiling to him

"well...the album will be released that day to and---"

"o m g, are you serious? im sorry i know that i keep interrupting you but aaaaaaaaaaaaaah One Direction's new album will be out on MY BIRTHDAY?!! do you know how awesome that is?" said Taylor, fangirling then took a deep breath and continued

"Im sorry, i should be able to control myself in front of you, i shouldn't be acting like this, im sorry, i..i..i know that girls and by that i mean all girls do that but i don't know it comes out like that and---"

Harry interupted her with a kiss

"woah good timing for e to shut up" said Taylor after the kiss, astonished by it

Harry never hated that, he loved it when Taylor fangirled in front of him cause he know that she's telling him the truth.

"the thing is...i won't be able to spend the day with you and that really bugs me, you're turning 18 and that's a big thing...for me...i want it to be special...for both of us" said Harry with the saddest look.

------------------------------------------------

so i hope you guys like it, THANK YOU FOR READING :))

Feedback would be great, THANK YOU :)) xx