Purity Is The Key - Chapter 25 (Final)

it's been six weeks since the proposal, it was this feeling of mixed emotions. love, happiness, devotion and concern.

again, I was a nervous wreck! probably worse that before.

every time i in the street i get mobbed by alot of fans and they all keep asking me so many questions about the wedding, Harry and the wedding.i should probably get used to this cause it will be my new life?

I told myself i'll be the supportive wife, i will help in everything he needs, i will dedicate my own to him. but i had doubts about this.

I'm not the type to it? i started pacing back and forth as the proposal replayed in my mind during the past few weeks...

-FLASHBACK-

"Taylor Alison Swift" he said....

"ever since i knew you, you lighted up my world like nobody else"

he was looking me in the eyes, his eyes so...irresistible...pure blueish green orbs.

he was talking in his seducive slow-motion way, it was him nothing fake like others say.

he said those words and my heart literally stopped for a second.

he held my hand and got down on his knees, he replaced the mic with another wireless one which was around his neck.

again...he looked me in the eyes and said his words...

"Taylor, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife, princess, lover and partner?and i promise to be your husband, your prince, your knight and fighter and also your best friend cause you're simply the greatest blessing i've ever received in my life"

Goosebumps were filling both my hands as i breathed slowly with him beneath me.

i whispered to him "yes" and he hugged me, everyone was in an Awe and taking pictures and screaming....the view was indescribable, little flash lights , camera shutters, screaming fans and slow music playing in the background.

i felt like i'm on a different world...i suddenly felt Harry carrying me from the couch, my legs wrapped around his waist then taking to backstage. I slowly heard the screams but they were soon fading away as he carried meto the dressing rooms, from the stage to the dressing room we were having a make-out session.

after a few minutes i heard a cough coming from behind us, i turned my head to see it was Anne.

"you'll have alot of time to do that later you know? Harry dear...the concert?" she said 

soon Harry dropped me to the floor gently, i was at his height level again, he kissed me one more time and ran to the stage, he threw his hands in the air in the meaning of victory, he looked proud as the fans shouted his

name while he gave the boys a hug, a group hug that i'll always love to see.

After the concert, the boys went to the dressing room, changed and went out to celebrate Harry's birthday.

I waited in the car for them...as the minutes passed, the huge car door slammed open and i found Louis entering the car and the rest of the boys following him.

"hello new bride" he screamed and the boys made cheer noises after him.

i blushed to his words and hit him in the arm and he pretended that it hurt, i guessed it ran in the boys' veins to do this move? i don't know but i find it cute.

I noticed Harry coming, holding a box in his hands, a box that seemed familiar. the birthday box i got him.

"YES! cupcakes" he kissed my cheeks then all the boys took one from out of the box