Purity Is The Key - Chapter 22

"Taylor not here please" said Dina

Taylor grabbed Harry's hand and headed to the lounge to get some privacy to talk.

"don't act like you didn't know that Dina was Tom's fiancee!" Taylor spatted

"i swear i didn't know! i didn't even met her before! only when i came to the dorm!, all i knew that Tom was engaged to a girl named Dina."

Taylor remained silent

"look, i tried so many times to call you and i almost did but i didn't...i wanted to give you some space like you requested."

"Harry--"

"i just wanted to say, i'm sorry...i probably said it 1000 times but still they don't matter, what matters is that what you think of me......us!  please don't tell me that we're completely over" he said in a soft tone, lifting her chin up to face him but she remained silent

"please....please say something"

"I love you" was all that came from her mouth

"i know it's not the first time i say it to you but this time...it means something more"

Harry was confused, trying to process her words

"look Harry i...i don't want to lose my best friend but also i don't want to lose my boyfriend because simply i shared with you things i won't be able to experience with anyone else, even if they did it the same way...it'd still feel strange because you were my first at practically everything and i don't want to lose this....or...you! i realized that we have this intimate connection which is i can not have when you're outside my life! during the time that we didn't speak to each other, i felt something missing, you were haunting me everywhere every second of the day, i started missing your calls at 3 am singing to me *laughing* and when i didn't pick up you'd leave the LONGEST voice mail ever. I love you with all my heart but please just don't do this again...we had enough fights in a short time"

Harry's P.O.V

her words melted my heart, at this moment i realized something...she's the one.

i simply pulled her softly into my arms, feeling her scent sink into me, she held me tight as i slowly felt her tight up her arms around my waist...i smiled into her...

i slightly pulled her face up to face me as i pressed a small passionate peck on her lips cause i felt someone watching us from behind as we finished our kiss i turned around to see the boys smirking at us and pointing, Taylor buried her head into my chest from embarrassment.

"scew off" i laughed waving to the boys to back off, they went back to the ball room to leave me Taylor alone again.

"i'm sorry about th---"

she cut me off with a kiss

"you know you're using my moves against me"

she responded with a giggle

"how about we go back to the wedding before Tom kicks my ass?"

she nodded and held my hand

"oh by the way, you look beautiful just like always" she blushed as her cheeks began to redden in the same shade of her dress, i can't believe after all this time she's still shy around me "red is so hot on you" i whispered in her ears, i somehow started to remember that song she always sang with my sister...."high heels, red dress, all by yourself gotta catch my breath" those words fit her perfectly as if the song was written for her in this very moment...but it's not the first time she catched my breath, she always does.

as we entered the room, i heard the dj say something about couples...

"okay gentlemen, go grab a nice lady and start dancing"

i slowly reached my hand to her asking her to slow dance with me, she accepted my gesture.

she pulled her body close to mine as we started dancing, it felt so right...moments like this i wish to last forever.

as hours passed by, it was time for Dina to throw the bouquet, suddenly all the girls gathered around...Taylor looked at me and i gave her a look so that she could go and join the pile of girls longing to catch the bouquet to fulfill some kinda of myth that whoever catches it gets knocked up.

i suddenly felt Taylor's hand slip through mine and go and wait in the middle of the pile.

Tom kissed Dina before she got up to the podium, she adjusted her back to the pile of girls and all of us started counting down from 10 to 1.

10

9

8

7

"she looks so beautiful just standing there, is she's the one?" i thought to myself

6

5

4

"oh god please give me a sign" i said to myself

3

2

1

"THROW" everyone screamed

and yes, the sign was sent...Taylor jumped and caught it, she looked so happy as if she made a huge achievement like not breaking her heel from the jump, Dina turned her back to see who caught it and she just screamed and ran to hug Taylor.

"get ready cause you're next" said Dina to Taylor in an exciting tone, doing the teasing elbow move

i felt Taylor get shy again through the words all the women gave to her after catching the bouquet and all the girls who gave her mean looks for catching it, i looked at them with confusion, i mean it's not a big deal but it was to me! i slowly walked to her and gave her a kiss then wrapped my hand around her waist, i saw all those girls make their mouth in a shape of an "O" not believing that she's mine.

after saying goofbye to the guests, it was just me, Taylor and the boys with the bride and groom.

"so where's the destination of the honeymoon?" asked Niall

"i don't know he didn't tell me and he still didn't tell me" replied Dina looking to Tom

"well, it's a surprise...don't worry i'll send you guys a postcard from there as hint" he joked

we all laughed to his reply, Tom grabbed Dina's hand and walked through the doors and everyone started throwing flowers at them till they made their way to a car written on it "JUST MARRIED"

as the car drove away, i turned my focus to Taylor, she was holding the bouquet in her hand like a little toy, it perfectly matched her dress.

"you're mine now" i whispered in her ear

she didn't quite understand my words

"just come with me"

i held her hand and ran off to my black vehicle.

-----------------------------------------------------    

so that was chapter 22, thank you for reading my fanfiction... it really means alot to me :')

please FEEDBACK, VOTE and FOLLOW ;)

thank you for reading....will update soon :) xx