Mr. Kamski, Please

Connor stepped into the zen garden for a moment as Anderson drove. It was pleasant, and he had been neglecting to make as much time for Amanda as he normally did. He had hoped to come with some information, but hopefully she wouldn't mind him talking to her for a little.

"Connor, it's good to see you." She commented as he walked up. She was sitting on a bench beside the water. "Why don't you join me."

Connor sat. It had been a while since he had come to see Amanda. life was so hectic with Anderson and the case that he hadn't had much time.He was glad she was in a good mood, too. It made it easy for him to relax and enjoy the beautiful garden.

"What brings you here, Connor?" She asked. 

It was a simple question, but he knew what she was really asking. Why was he wasting time here rather than being alert? He could almost smile at how easy it was to understand things here. He knew Amanda so well. It was all so easy and logical and to the point. Much different than Anderson. 

"I haven't made a report to you in several days. I thought we should debrief in order to keep things relevant."

She nodded. He had answered well. "Very well. What more have you learned about the case?"

"The androids are organized enough to successfully infiltrate Stratford tower. A group of at least four of them were there, same as at the CyberLife warehouses, but again they seemed to represent a larger group. They also seem capable of turning other androids deviant simply through communication. That must have been how they got the one that shot me to open the door. The chances of it just becoming deviant are too low to make any sense. In short, they are becoming more dangerous. Their message to the media will make the investigation more difficult, especially if the FBI feels the need to intervene further."

"That's right, Connor. You need to hurry up and put an end to this group of deviants. They are to be your main concern."

"Of course, Amanda. I understand."

"Good. Then you should get back to it, don't you think?"

Connor frowned. So soon? He dared not say anything, however. He would never disappoint Amanda. He stood.

"You can count on me, Amanda. I will solve this."

"You better."

Connor blinked and found himself in Hank's car. It was parked in front of a black square-shaped building. It was an odd design, and but not one Connor disliked, necessarily. It was neat and crisp. 

Anderson was getting off the phone when Connor stepped out of the car. He looked distressed.

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants... He said he was saved by Markus himself..."

Connor paused halfway through his walk cycle. 

"Is Chris okay?"

Miller was attacked by deviants and was almost killed. Connor frowned. His memory of meeting Damian Miller replayed in his head. He focused on Miller's face. He had looked so far beyond pleased when he looked at his son. He imagined the officer dead. It was a strange concept. The idea of Miller possibly being gone forever, just by dying. 

"Yeah, he's in shock but... he's alive... What the hell..."

Connor didn't know how to reconcile the thoughts inside his head. He went back and forth between the implications of a deviant not killing the officer and the idea of Miller having possibly been gone for ever and what that would mean. Hank seemed to notice.

"Hey, Connor. You okay?"

Hank sounded skeptical. Connor pushed both thoughts aside and marked the information for analysis when he could focus on it better.