Chapter 7: Sebastian came to see me...

Days past, I been taking the pills found out the dog kill a raccoon early that day and it was sick. Lucky no rabies and when the dog grab my throat the blood that still on the dog teeth mix in mine. My wounds slowly healing, Ruvik comes into my room every hours it seem.
I heard the pad lock once more, I was sitting up on my bed. Joseph and Ruvik walk in with a straight jacket. "Since last you try to attack me and run out the door. We got you a jacket and a new bed. Joseph, you know what to do" Ruvik look at Joseph. I saw Ruvik open the door and lock the nob. "Well I'm lock in here, what the point to fight both of you at the same time. So just put the jacket on me and get this over with" I said, I was slowly giving up. No word about Sebastian coming to visit, I should know Laura would told or Ruvik just so he can rub it in.
When they put the straight jacket on me, I sit on the floor watching them switch my beds. I notice my bed have three belts to hold me down. "What the hell"
"What wrong sunflower? Don't you like your new bed?"
"Hell no! It got belts to hold me down!"
"That the point" Ruvik said coldly, after Joseph was done, Ruvik let him out and he lock Ruvik in here with me. He knee beside me, he grab my jaws so I won't be able to move my head. He started to make out with me again, since that one time he haven't stop that and I can't control myself and I end up making out with him. He stop for a second, "no matter how hard you try, you can't fight the feeling to kiss back"
"I will beat that, you will see" I said to him, he smirk at me and started to make out again. I try biting his tongue but when my teeth grab his tongue he moan, and I don't want to repeat that again. "Ruvik, Sebastian here to see Amantha" I heard Sam voice, knowing Sebastian did come to see me brought joy and then I shouldn't give up. "Tell him, she getting a bath from a nurse or something. We don't want him to see the fake Amantha"
"NO! Sam please help-" Ruvik smash his lips on mine.
"Ok, I leave you two be" I watch him walk out the door, Ruvik pick me up set me on the bed. He put his forehead on mine as our nose touch. "You know, that test subject almost past. If I grade her it be a 50...since it lasted a day, so we doing more testing" I just stare at him, "I was wondering, how you brought Joseph back to life. "Funny, that not the Joseph that work with Sebastian. It was a stranger I saw walking one day, he look just like that Joseph don't he and the funny part his real name is Joseph. Brainwashed him and making him believe he work for me"
"Why can't you brainwash me?" I know I shouldn't ask but I wanted to know why. "I have something better in mind..."
"What is it, I want to know since it going to be done on me"
"I will tell you when time is right" he lean up, and started to walk toward the door.
"Ruvik..." He stop and turn his head toward me.
"Yes..."
"If Sebastian come again, will you tell me?" I asked, there was silents in the room for a good minute.
"No...."
"Why!?" I wanted to get out of bed and punch him in the chest.
"Because you're mine, beside soon he won't even remember you because his wife will show up." He walk over next to me, "also, no one can't love you like I do" he lean in to kiss me then turn around and lock the doors.

(A.N.- short chapter but didn't want to add a some parts in this. So it all be on the chapter)