Chapter 13: Ready for what?

A week later Ruvik came in with a small cake. "Happy Birthday Sunflower" he said with a smile, I been giving him the cold shoulder after that. "I got something for you" he sat the cake down, then sit next to me. He grab my hand and put a gold band on my finger, it was tight. When he let go of my hand, I try to take off but it was stuck. "I made sure it be stuck but wont hurt you at the same time. Also a bodyguard who name is Steven and....well you see, come in now"
I saw a big man walk in, his body look like Sadist and "Emily?" She look at me with a smile, she ran up and hugged me. "Mr. Chisenhall.... I meant daddy adopted me!" I look at Ruvik, "that one of the surprise, that man right there is Steven but I know, you know him already" I watch him slam his hand on his forehead, "Daddy no! Steven go get Sam!"
"Sam?" I gave her a confused look, "I mean Benjamin.." Ruvik was in pain and Emily know my brother. I kick Ruvik away from me once I saw the door wide open. This time I'm taking that chance, I ran toward the door but Steven grab me, "let me go!" His arms wrap around got me and walk me over to the bed, Ruvik still holding his head as he walk toward the door and Emily crying in a corner. I kick Steven in the balls, he let go. I pick up a chair hit him cross the head with it. I turn to run out the door as he fell on the ground. I was holding a sharp part of the chair. I was ready to stab Ruvik. "Amantha, STOP IT!" He lift his hand, I flew back into a wall and all I remember was hitting my head.

When I woke up, it hurt when I try to move my legs or arms and I was freezing. I saw I was in a tub of ice water. "Shit..." I said out loud, I look to my left. Sam standing there with a laptop with wires hook up and running around. "Good you up, I need to ask questions. Answer them or I make that water cold like the North Pole water.
"What are you going to do to me?" I asked,
"I'm going to ask not you, now. Have you ever abused any drugs?"
"Sam, you know me better then that" the water got a little colder. "Answer the question"
"No" he keep asking question after question until he got to the last one.
"Have you try to kill your self in 6 years"
"6 years, it been that long have it...."
"Yeah, funny how our birth mother had me on your birthday"
"Best birthday present ever"
"Amantha, have you?"
"couple months later I try" he stop what he was doing and grab a chair and sat next to me. "Why?"
"I lost you... You just disappeared like Sebastian wife did"
"I didn't disappeared, at first I thought it was a game then the schooling and such. Then I learn his plan, Amantha. Ruvik been there for me and help me. I mean look at me" he said with a smile, "I see you now but both of us change, Sebastian been there for me and-" I stop when a woman ran in screaming on top of her lungs. "BITCH! LEVI BELONG TO ME!" She push Sam out of the way then push and hold me under the water, I try to fight back but it was hard holding your breath in freezing cold water. I saw someone came up behind her and broke her neck. It was Sadist, he help raise my head out of the water and so I can spit out the water in my mouth. "First time, I'm glad to see you Sadist"
He smiled at me, that also a first. Ruvik came running in, "are you ok my sunflower" he ran over to me, "what the fuck was her problem?"
"She was one of the test subject that pass," Sam said, Ruvik was doing something on my head. "Amantha, how did you try to kill yourself?" Sam asked as he was pushing buttons, "a gun to my head"
"What happen?"
"It jam, so I try to overdose but Sebastian force me to throw them up...." I saw hurt in Ruvik eyes, "I'm ready Ruvik, are you?" I heard Sam asked, "yes..."
"Wait ready for-" a sharp pain went threw my head, I scream out in pain.
"I told you, you are mine" then darkness was all I saw.

I woke up in a bed, I turn over and saw Ruvik looking at me. "Sunflower?" He seem confused, "yes, love?" He smiled andkiss me, I kiss him back. "You know we have to give you a new name and more so Sebastian won't find you"
"Don't say that asshole name love, I hate that he try to keep us apart" I lay my head on his chest. "Me too sunflower, me too"