Chapter 17: Paraylze once again

Month slowly past, each day seem to repeat but Sadist right there as I read the children stories or they tell me their make up stories.
"Mrs. Chisehall, you don't seem like yourself" Stacey, one of the girl asked. "Hmm, um, I'm fine just...nothing, I'm fine" I lied, "just you keep looking out the window, and you stop in the middle of the story" Rick said, "I did? I don't remember-" I stop as I notice I was reading them Ruvik's old notes. "O my... I'm sorry that I read that to all of you" I said, "you sorry for reading Peter Pan?" I look at the papers, it was a book this time and it said Peter Pan. "I-I-"
"Guess she not feeling alright, Mrs. Chisenhall how about you go rest for awhile" I heard an familiar voice, I look and I was shocked. "Kidman?" She smiled and close her eyes and tilt her head. "No, I'm Nurse Rebecca. I just started working here" I know that was Kidman, but maybe she acting and maybe she the one who can save me. "Sorry nurse Rebecca, you look like someone I knew, are you be the one who be reading the stories to the children?"
"Yes" she said, I smile and nod at her. I walk past her but I stop at couple feet and turn to look at her. She was looking at me, she wink and smile at me then turn to the kids. I turn back and walk out of the room. I knew Kidman could save me, if Sebastian have really quit on me then I should give up on him. I walk into the hall, "she alive! I tell you! Amantha is alive"
"Sebastian" I ran to the lobby, officers hold Sebastian in a wheel chair as the males nurses strap him in it. "Seb-" Sadist cover my mouth and hold me back but he heard me, "Look! There, there Amantha next to....Sadist" his tone change to fear then Sadist drag me back before they even turn their head. Ruvik then step in front of me, "he don't know how to quit don't he" then he chuckle, "take her to the room" he turn around and walk into the lobby as Sebastian voice echo in the halls "she alive."

Later that night, there was a knock at the door. "Mrs. Chisenhall, Kevin couldn't bring your snack to you so I did" I look at the door, "that voice" I whisper, "come in" I said, I smiled as Kidman walk in but what got me that sadist didn't come in like he does when any other nurse. "Kidman?" I said low when the door shut. "Shh" she said low, "Kidman you got to get me out, Sam is not Sam anymore and-"
"I will but I have to earn their trust first, I been watching Ruvik for years now but you need to act like I'm not me, I'm Rebecca and you be free" she said with a smiled, I smiled back at her then hugged her. "Sebastian yell out that I'm Kidman, Ruvik look at me. Good thing I learn how to block him from my mind"
"Teach me?" I asked, she smirk she put the sandwich down. "Ok, it easy really" we sit on the bed and I pick it up fast. "So when he stares at you and saying nothing do that trick, it blocks him out" she said, "thank you, for everything" I said, "don't go around Sebastian tho, he will ruin everything" she said, I want to be around him "until this is over?"
She blink couple of times then smiled, "yeah, til this is over" she got up and walk out the door. I stay on the bed, "I don't remember asking for anything" I got up and look at the sandwich that was wrap up, I unwrap and look at it. I smell it thought it was ok then I ate it.
Not long everything started to spin, I got sick to my stomach. I try my best to run to the bathroom. I threw up but the sandwich didn't come up. Everything started to spin faster then darkness.

"I shouldn't call for you, maybe she wouldn't done this" I heard Ruvik, I slowly open my eyes but it was a blur til things clear up, I couldn't move my body. Ruvik look at my face he just stare at me, I use the trick Kidman show me. He look disappointed, "look like someone-" he stop when I heard a door open, "I'm sorry Mr. Chisenhall, still trying to find my way around... Is everything ok with Mrs. Chisenhall?" I heard Kidman voice, "she will be, she did something stupid. Lucky I found her before something bad happen" I saw Kidman walk up next to me, "if you don't mind what wrong?" She look at me, she did something to the sandwich but what. "She somehow got into muscle relaxers and took to many, I found her and had to pump out her stomach."

I blink but I wasn't in the room with them but in my own room with Kidman. "Take these, I have a plan"
"What the plan?"
"It away to earn their trust"
"So we can get out of here?"
"Yes but once this happen a new vision will change this one just incase you didn't block him in time" I watch myself taking them. Kidman stood up and look toward me, "it ok Amantha, it part of the plan"

I blink once more then back to the room with Kidman, Sadist, Sam and Ruvik. "If you need me to help I will, since Lisa had to go out of town for awhile and won't be back for a long time. It be heartbroken for the children knowing their favorite story teller is in a coma"
"Don't tell them, just tell them she sick and I will have someone fill her place. You start in the morning, Steven will let you in and let you work, pumping them out of her and got her heart going but still in a coma? I have to see Benjamin can research on that for me" he turn to her, "thank you nurse Rebecca" she nod, "and the nurses office is down the hall, I forgot to place the sign. I put it on there here soon" she smiled and walk out. Ruvik gentle place his hand on my face and move his thumb back and forth. "Maybe this a good thing you did this..." He remove his hand off my face and pick me up, my head tilt back as everything was up side down then sadist came over and pick my head up and move it where it won't fall again and Ruvik started walking.
I notice we was in our room as he place me on the bed. He kiss my forehead, "I know you know about Sebastian, well the bad news we have to stop with new test subjects. People started to notice so, it will take longer." He kiss my lips and look at Sadist and nod. Sadist walk away then I heard the door open and shut. Ruvik undress him self to his boxers. He undress me and put my nightgown on me. He lay next to me and cover us both up with the blanket and he move my body so my head will be on his chest and he place my hand below my face. "Maybe it is a good thing, but I want to hear your sweet voice" I heard his heartbeat, then he started to pet my hair. He slowly stop, guessing he fell asleep holding me.

(A/N: hi sorry for a long update but a got a new ideal for the ending for this book so that make the fourth ending I have to pick lol. The picture for this chapter I got from a rp account I'm following, he said it Ruvik after taking over Leslie body after years. So now we have a picture of what he look like ;-P but after tho picture I won't post no more also sorry if this chapter seem short, try to make it long but I have to save the good parts for later right! Lol)