[Sexy soup] Ishimondo

I swear to god I fucking love this ship.

WARNING: THIS IS OLD AND I HATE IT SINCE I DID NOT TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION THAT IF IT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL ANYTHING,MY AUDIENCE MUST NOT EITHER, THIS IS PROBABLY DUE TO THE FAFT THAT I AM ASEXUAL.

Also please insult my writing skills in the comments :seizure noises:
I have also never read a fanfic with this context, so if there is one, please know I did not intend to use the idea. Note: this is a very long 2000+ word smut, I write way too much detail sometimes. Even with this much detail I think this is SHITTY.

requested by anon
Context if you're confused: this is a au where they're in college

WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS- YOU BLOW UP THIS ONE I MADE AGES AGO👏👏👏👏👏👏???? BITCH I USED THE WORD MEMVER I DONT HAVE TO THINK IT WAS BAD I KNOW ITS BAD WHY DID HE CUM SO FAST

'Heyyy Ishi!' Hiyoko said as soon as he opened the door. 'Good afternoon Hiyoko, is everything alright?' Ishimaru asked, confused why she wanted to talk to him out of all people. 'Oh, everything's fine, I just wanted to give you some soup I prepared for you!' Hiyoko said, acting unusually nice for her usually rude demeanor. 'That's lovely, but I'm not that hungry right now.' Ishimaru told her, her smile turning into a frown quickly. 'But Ishiii! I made it just for you!' Hiyoko whined, teardrops forming at the corner of her eyes.

'Alright, I'll eat it..' Ishimaru agreed, not wanting Hiyoko to start bawling out more tears then there is water in the ocean. 'Yay! You won't regret it Taka!' Hiyoko passed Ishimaru the soup in a covered plastic bowl, happily hopping away soon after. Ishimaru closed the door soon after, placing the bowl on his table, sitting down in front of it.

It would be rude of me to not eat this, espically when she never does anything nice.

Once he did open the cover, it actually looked and smelled delicious. He grabbed a silver spoon, diving it into the soup and drinking it.

This is actually quite good.

Before he knew it, he had already emptied the entire bowl.

That was very nice of Hiyoko! I'm glad she's coming over a new leaf!

Ishimaru softly smiled to himself as he put the bowl away on his desk. 'I'm going to have to be sure to give her something in return later for being so considerate.' Ishimaru thought to himself. Considerate.. that's what he thought.

'What- did.. she.. put in there-?' Ishimaru rested in his bed a few hours after he ate the soup, overwhelmed with fever and chills, tossing and turning.

This is just great.

'I could text Mondo.. to grab.. me.. some.. water..' Ishimaru reached for his phone, quickly texting his friend.

Taka: hey mondo, I'm not feeling so good, could you grab me some water on your way back to the dorm?
Kyoudai: Yea sure, you want me to bring anything else bro?
Taka: just water will be fine! Thank you.

Ishimaru exited from his messages and took a few seconds staring at his wallpaper of him and Mondo when they first became friends.