[My Smallest Star!] Kaitouma

Au where v3 was a simulation and now they're actually attending Hope's peak in the future. I'm aware I said pregame before but I didn't like how it turned out so I changed it.

Seriously I'm sorry for making this chapter but I got like 5 anon requests on disc

It was the evening, about 7:45 pm and Kokichi was being annoyed by a certain someone.

"Stupid stupid! You messed up my whiteboard!" Kokichi complained, trying to fix the lines that Kaito had messed up.

"Oh c'mon Ouma-chi, the killing game wasn't real remember? Besides now you're my new sidekick! That means we gotta go adventuring! Panta Cutie aka Little dwarf star and Kaito, Luminary of the stars!" Kaito happily exclaimed, the two of them had grown more trustful of each other since their whole plan and Kokichi basically breaking down during his 'death'

"Momota-chan always comes up with stupid names! Why couldn't I be the big dicker or something like that?" He complained, looking up to the much taller boy.

"It's actually the big dipper, but if you don't like your name I could call you OGLE-TR-122b! Which is the smallest star in the-" "BORINGGGG" Kokichi cut him off, poking his tongue out of his mouth at him.

"Oh hush! Space is not boring, aren't you interested in the forever growing dark space above us?" Kaito fantasized about space, Kokichi slightly smiling at how invested he was.

"Of course I'm not, it's just a bunch of darkness." The liar responded, hiding his loving smile.

"That's a lie and I know it! I've seen your search history, avoiding all the porn- it's full of searches for space facts- and a lot of questions about how sex works in space- Anyway that proves my point!" Kaito responded loudly, actually kind of happy that Kokichi was taking part in his interests.

"L-look I just wanted to know so if you quiz me on space I won't have to retake it over and over again just because I got one question wrong." He pouted, looking away from his presumed hero.

Kaito decided to put that to the test, thinking about a few questions and keeping them in his head.

"What are the names of Mars's two moons?"

"Phobos and Deimos."

"How many moons does Saturn have?"

"82, with another 29 more moons waiting for confirmation."

"What's the name of the North star?"

"Polaris."

"What's the hottest planet in our solar system?"

"Venus, at 450 C."

"What's the closest galaxy to the milkyway?"

"Andromeda, it will crash into our galaxy in about 4 billion years, and our solar system will outlive our galaxy."

Kaito smirked, Kokichi falling right into his trap.

"You do know that I never remember to ask Andromeda questions in the quizzes right?" Kaito explained, Kokichi's eyes immediately snapping wide open.