[Lovesick Cuddles] Oumami

Requested fluff-smut by StarSuperNova7
Thank you for the request! Oumami is one of my all time faves.

There are no specific kinks mentioned by the requester, except fluff! And boy I will write any fluff!

"Kokichi? Are you home?" Rantaro entered his and his boyfriend's apartment, only to see the boy slumped down on their table, burying his head in his arms. "Aw babe, what's wrong?" He'd walk over to the purple-haired boy, squatting down slightly.
Kokichi slowly lifted his head, his eyes drenched with tears.

"Did'ja miss me honeybear?" He'd ask, fumbling with the male's hair. "Why were you gone for so long!" Kokichi sputtered out, wiping his tears with his sleeve. "I didn't know I'd be gone for so long, I'm sorry." Rantaro apologised for what happened.

"That's a lie! You knew all well that it'd take long!" Kokichi snapped, mad about no contact with his lover for multiple hours. "I thought you were the liar here." Rantaro snickered out, but started to become worried when Kokichi didn't smile back.
"There's something else going on, isn't there?" The green-haired male said, seeing how upset the liar was.

"I'm not good enough for you." Kokichi looked away from him, Rantaro's eyes widening as soon as he finished his sentence. "Kokichi! Why would you say something like that, I'm with you because I love you." He'd said loudly, proclaiming his love. "What if one of these days while you're out you'll find someone better, someone that's never made mistakes or multiple lies like me?" Kokichi's eyes started to water again.

Rantaro quickly pulled Kokichi into a long, loving kiss. Hugging and squeezing the boy into a bear hug softly. "Kokichi, no matter how many mistakes or lies you twist yourself into, I will never stop loving you, and I'm not going to let you forget that." He'd tell his boyfriend, the other male still processing what just happened. Once he got his mind set, Kokichi looked away yet again, not believing one word of it. If everyone else didn't forgive him for his lies and mistakes, why would him out of everyone?

"Wah!" Kokichi yelped out as his lover lifted him up and carried him to the bed bridal-style. "If you won't believe me, I think I'm going to have to show you all of my love for you~" he'd place the much shorter and smaller boy on their bed

"W-what-?" Kokichi sputtered out, flushed with red with the handsome man on top of him. "Amami~!" Kokichi yelped out as he felt Rantaro nibble on his earlobe slightly. "What~?" Rantaro moved away, slightly giggling at how flustered the male underneath him was. "Don't do that!" Kokichi squealed like a little piglet.

"Do you not want to do this?" Rantaro asked, making sure that there was consent before they did anything else to each other.

"Of course I do! Just don't nibble on my ear like that.. it's sensitive.." Kokichi responded, his eyes still filled with love for Rantaro even if he was embarassed by the action. "That's the point honeybear~" he'd coo in Kokichi's ear. Rantaro took off the white shirt his lover was wearing, softly kissing at the skin underneath, enjoying Kokichi's little yelps of anticipation.

"You're so cute like this~" Rantaro said, moving up to his lover's neck, kissing and sucking all around it. "Stop saying those things-" Kokichi responded, his voice cracking from how dry his mouth was. "But it's true my dear." Rantaro chuckled as he took his striped shirt off, revealing his pale skin and slightly muscular body.

"That tickles!" Kokichi snorted out as Rantaro nibbled on his shoulder, him squirming around in chuckles.

Rantaro blowed into his stomach, making his lover laugh and feel slightly happy again.