[Valentine's day] Kirumi x Celestia

Requested by : Kxrma_

A/n: they are married since this ship just makes me go ♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆☆♡

Kirumi was making some breakfast in her and Celeste's house, slightly surprised when she felt two hands snake under her shirt and wrapping around her waist.

"Good morning dear." Kirumi smiled as she slightly turned her hand to see Celeste nuzzling her face into her back.

"Happy Valemtives- day..." Celeste slurred, tired since she just woke up.

"You can sleep more you know." The taller responded, feeling the grip around her getting tighter.

"No.. want.. cuddles-" The gambler said awfully loud, yawning again. Her hair messy without the large drills set in.

"Love, you know how much I'd love to, but I sadly have work today." Kirumi responded, her eyes saddening a bit.

"Nooo.." Celeste whined, her attitude much different from the afternoon.

"I'll be home soon, don't worry, now I made you some breakfast, and I love you." Kirumi set her wife in a chair and put her breakfast infront of it, then giving her a forehead kiss and leaving out the door.

_____

"I need to make a good gift for today.." Celeste told herself, still in her black pajamas.

She thought for a moment, then rushed over to the closet to look for something.

"Yes.. a mix of romance and lust mixed together for her gift." She said, planning out everything.

"And maybe some candles and rosepetals.." Celeste picked her dress out from the dresser beside her and Kirumi's shared bed.

She set it neatly on the bed, then stripping herself from her pajamas and hopping into the shower.

While she was cleaning herself, a idea came to her mind. "Kirumi does need a new sewing machine... also some fabric and maybe I can even buy her a giant plushie!" Celeste said outloud, smiling softly as she imagined her wife's adorable smile.

Celeste turned off the shower, grabbing a towel and drying herself off. She then rushed to get her dress and panties on, not even bothering to set her drills in as she rushed out the door with her wallet, locking it behind her.

"Maybe I should make a dinner? Would she mind? Oh dear I can't even cook as well as she can." Celeste started to slightly panic as she walked down the sidewalk to the nearest mall.

"Damn! I should've driven there, hopefully this won't take too long." She cursed to herself, realizing she was too far from her car to go back and get it without sweating from the bright sun.

Even more embarrassing was when she realized her drills weren't set in, silently cursing to herself yet again.

She took a breath in, calming herself and ignoring the looks from what she would call "boring people."

___

"I- really.. need.. to make better decisions.." Celeste panted as she finally got to the mall, sighing as the cool air from the air conditioner hit her.