[Blindfolded] Komahina

Okkkk- here we have a request from an anon via discord. No plot just some smexy stuff 😏 WOAH IT SLANTED 😳😳😳 WEE

Warning: this part features handcuffs and a blindfold istg my asexual ass should not be allowed to WRITE THIS KIND OF SHIT

Just a moment ago the two were on a normal date, however things took a quick turn as soon as Hajime walked into their apartment. Nagito locked the door soon after they both got in, his lover looking at his lustful gaze confusingly. "Nagito are you- mmph~!" Hajime let out a gasp as he felt Nagito press his lips against the others, already letting his tongue roam Hajime's mouth.

"Ah!" Hajime let out another gasp as he was suddenly pushed down onto their bed, Nagito leaning down on top of his boyfriend, continuing their heated kiss. He'd unbutton the shirt Hajime was wearing, afterwards letting his tongue roam across his collarbone and roughly sucking at the skin. Hajime covered his mouth right away when Nagito started to trace his tongue around the other's abdomen, being careful not to let out any noises.

"I've just started, and you're already this hard?" Nagito chuckled as he pulled down the other's pants, revealing a tent through his briefs. "S-shut up.." Hajime whimpered out, turning his head away as he caught a glance at Nagito on top of him, it was a real sight to see. "Can we try something new~?" Nagito brang himself back up to the other's face.

"I'm not letting you suck my ahoge." Hajime grunted out as Nagito held his wrists down, aroused by the fact he was being taken control of. "Ha! That's not exactly what I had in mind.." Nagito laughed at his remark as he got off the bed and started to look through the closet. Hajime's eyes shot wide open as he saw what he had brang out of the closet,(himself haha) some handcuffs and something to use as a blindfold.

"It's the best to start with, It won't hurt you too much." Nagito explained as soon as he saw Hajime gulp. "Alright.. just be careful." Hajime looked away as he felt his face become hotter everytime he thought about what Nagito would do when he's in control, all the things that he always wanted to do before. Nagito stripped off Hajime's unbuttoned shirt, unlocking the handcuffs with the key and putting them around the other's hands, putting the chain connecting the two cuffs behind the bed pole.

"You're shaking, are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Nagito tilted his head, concerned about the other. "No- it's fine, just nervous that's all.." Hajime let out a nervous chuckle, still flustered at the thought of him not being able to take control like the times before. Nagito softly smiled at him, then covering his eyes with the fabric, tying it at the back of his head.

"You'd better not even try to touch my ahoge while I can't see." Hajime growled sassily. "Why do you keep thinking that?" Nagito asked, chuckling at his sudden attitude. "You literally told me that's what you would do last week." Hajime reminded him, slightly annoyed behind the blindfold. "Ohhh right.. that's still on the table." Nagito teased, playing with his hair slightly.

"Nagito I swear to- gah!" He'd let out a slight gasp as the other sat on his lower body, instantly shutting him up. The lucky male pulled the darkly-colored boxers off of Hajime, his already hardened cock coming out as Nagito softly stroked it, earning a stammered moan from the other. He'd take the tip of the sex into his mouth, pushing the other's legs back down after they jolted up.

"Don't squirm too much ok? I wouldn't want to hurt you." Nagito took it out for a second to give his lover a peaceful warning. Hajime quickly nodded, letting out a needy-high pitched whimper. He needed this, very badly. Nagito started to hum as he shoved his dick back into his mouth, slightly bobbing his head up and down on it, enjoying the nervous stammering grunts and moans Hajime let out.

He'd halt to the point where he couldn't take it down anymore, slight drool falling from his mouth as he looked up to Hajime, who was biting his lip trying to hold his noises in. "H-ha~!" Hajime finally let out a breathy long lasting moan, throwing his head back as he continued to let Nagito engulf his hard cock. "Y'know, I'm not some kind of sadist, but hearing those embarrassed moans makes me think I am." Nagito took his dick out of his mouth, using his hands to feel the shaft, slightly moving his wrists up and down.

"W-why'd you stop so suddenly-?" Hajime panted, getting the words out slowly. He was slightly annoyed and confused why he stopped so suddenly. "Don't get too upset now, we're getting into the fun part." He'd chuckle, hearing the handcuffs being pulled by Hajime, or trying to be pulled away to try and get Nagito back to his original place. Hajime had no clue what was going on, the blindfold blocking all view, only him being able to see through it barely. He wondered what was his next move, Komaeda was very unpredictable in situations like this. His interest started to spark when he heard a startled noise from Nagito, followed by a very gentle moan, these kinds of noises always turned him on, how submissive and gentle they were compared to his otherwise crazy personality.

"J-just hold on a second.. I gotta get ready..-" Nagito stammered out, peaking Hajime's interest once more. After a few minutes, he felt Nagito's weight on top of him, one hand on his chest and one holding Hajime's cock up to his- hole.(fml) Hajime let out a grunt as Nagito slid down, digging his nails into Hajime's chest as he finally pushed it all in, heavily breathing as his legs already started to become weak.  Nagito began to rock his hips, coming up and down slightly fast. Surprisingly the male under him was making more noise than he was, swishing his head from side to side.

"H-hah~! Oh~! H-hajime!" He'd moan out, shutting his eyes as he slammed himself back down again, him trying to force out worlds that would just end up cracked and sounded desperate. "Mmph~! Nagito- you're-!" Hajime couldn't finish his sentence, he felt so euphoric, he saw stars everytime his lover slammed back down on his shaft. "Ah~! Hajime! R-right there~ please~!" Nagito pleaded as he felt his prostate being hit head on, the bed creaking under the two.

He'd halt for a minute to quickly undo Hajime's blindfold, looking into his lust-filled eyes as sweat rolled from his forehead. Nagito got back to work quick, starting to bounce up and down at the same pace again, diving his hand into his hair as he shut his eyes, moaning softly again Hajime opened his eyes slightly to take a look of his lover, his mouth gapped and letting out choked noises. Just the way that Nagito moved ontop of him sent him into a state of lust.

"H-Hajime!" Nagito called out his name as he shot his eyes open, releasing all over the other's chest. His legs wobbled as he continued to bounce, halting to a stop when Hajime let out a loud grunting noise, releasing into Nagito right there. The white-haired male pulled out, panting for a few moments before he laid ontop of Hajime with exhaustion.

"N-Nagito?" Hajime tried to reach for him, but was pulled back. "Nagito! Wake up, I need to get these off-!" He'd try to wake him up, but it was no use.

"Shit."

_________________________________________

I ALMOST GAVE UP ON THIS FUCKING SMUT HALFWAY THROUGH!- but I said fuck it you already agreed.

NEXT UP IS A VERY SPICY REQUEST THAT I HAVE 900 WORDS FOR ALREADY! IT WILL BE COMPLETE SOON!