Maid Ishimaru, dont read this

SO this is a verry special chapter that was written by someone else who will go on as anonymous on here, and here are some notes that they told me to run by.

(This is an old chapter that I archieved, and since I quit, eh here.)

-Don't ask about the lube, they forgot about it and remmebered at the end.

-This was written under horny and sleep-deprived circumsisions {that wasn't a typo}

-They will gladly let anyone murder them in coldblood after this.

-ISHIMARU GAVE consent before the story started!!

-this is terrible. Don't read it pls GO READ THE NEWEST ONES NOT THIS SHIT
Maid Outfit

"I am not wearing that!!" Kiyotaka shouted out, his face pure red from the idea itself. "Aw c'mon babe, just for my birthday that's all." Owada persuaded, holding up the black and white maid outfit.
Kiyotaka thought about it, then grunted. "Only for today?" He'd ask. Owada nodded excitedly, Kiyotaka sighing and running his fingers through his hair. "Fine, but we must never speak of this." He'd reluctantly agree, going over to grab the outfit and going to change in the bathroom.

"Such a lewd outfit.." Kiyotaka groaned, taking off his own clothes and folding them neatly aside. He'd pull the dress over his head, it was quite soft despite the thousand of ruffles among it. He blushed a deeper shade of red as he put the thigh high stockings and headpiece on, looking shamefully into the mirror.
Kiyotaka then took off his briefs and replaced them with the lace panties that came with it, then slipping his boots back on as Owada previously requested.

He'd unlock the door, only to see his boyfriend waiting patiently on a chair, spitting his water out onto the table as soon as he saw Kiyotaka in the skimpy outfit.
"Mondo!" He'd strictly groan out as he saw the table covered in water. "Now I have to clean this up.." he'd sigh, going over to grab some paper towels to clean the table. "Next time try to keep the water in your mouth." Kiyotaka grunted, slightly annoyed as he cleaned the table.

He slighty gasped as he felt the other's hands placed on his hips, awkwardly pausing what he was doing as he felt himself getting aroused. "Don't stop, you don't want the table to be covered in water, don't ya?" He spoke out, making Kiyotaka continue.
Kiyotaka bent over to reach the end of the table, so slightly whimpering when he felt the lace panties being slowly taken off him.

"M-mondo~!" He'd moan out as he felt a wet finger slip into his hole, clenching down slightly. [Yo why is it wet]
"Shh..~" Owada cooed, bending over to kiss at the other's neck and collarbone, adding another finger and thrusting it inside of him.
"N-ngh! Gah~ hah..! Ah~!" Kiyotaka moaned, his legs started to shake as he dug his nails into the table, his hips slightly pushing back into Owada's fingers.

The other continued to stretch him out, adding a third finger to make it fit his cock.
"AAAAH~! kahhh~! Mon- oh~!" Ishimaru moaned out as Owada's cock was buried inside him suddenly.
Owada started to move his hips, finding a steady rhythm as he shut his eyes tightly, his ears filled with nothing but then other's jumbled words and moans, along with the sound of their bare skin slapping against each other. "Nng~~ k-kh~ nnaa~!!!" Kiyotaka moaned out, pushing his hips back to the other's pace and struggling to keep his eyes open.

"F-faster! Oh yes~~ Mon- ah~ do! Fas-fas-faster!!" Kiyotaka moaned out at the top of his lungs, roughly grabbing at the paper towel in hand. "You want it faster?" Owada slowed down to tease him, Kiyotaka letting out a whine as a reaction. "Y-yes! Pl-please~ Mondo!" He begged. "Nuh-uh dear, remember what ya have to call me, little slut~" Owada snickered, coming to a complete stop and pulling himself all the way out.

Kiyotaka didn't respond, continuing to stand in place.

"AH~! M-mondo! Please~! I need it~!" Kiyotaka screamed out as Owada reinserted himself and slammed in. "You know what to do, or else I'll just leave ya' here on the floor, horny and begging for me to fuck you, ain't that fun?" Owada grabbed Kiyotaka by the chin and moved his head to the side to face him. Kiyotaka pulled himself away, shaking his head in denial to say what he had to.

"W-w-wait! Don't go please!" Kiyotaka yowled out as Owada pulled himself out, starting to buckle up his pants again and Kiyotaka slumped on the floor. "You're going to be a good slut if I do?" Owada replied, looking at the desperate one with slight pre-cum dizzling down his shaking thighs.
Kiyotaka quickly nodded, making Owada zip his pants back down and lift Kiyotaka up to sit on the table.

Owada raised Kiyotaka's legs up over his shoulders, them shaking intensely.
He'd position himself infront of the bottom's hole, Kiyotaka immediately shutting his eyes and gritting his teeth.
"AAAH~! D-daddy! OH~! Oh! Hahhh~!"  Kiyotaka moaned as Owada slammed his whole cock back into him, immediately smashing into his prostate. "That's more like it~ mmph... beg for me slut." Owada chuckled as he thrusted in and out at a quick pace, Kiyotaka screaming his head off as he arched his back.

"Y-yes! Yes~! Oh Daddy! P-Please keep going!" Kiyotaka begged out, moaning loudly as his sensitive spot was practically being abused with Owada's cock. Kiyotaka's arms weakened, him having to lay his back down on the table, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. "Take ya hands off of your face." Owada growled out curses as he continued to slam into him.
Kiyotaka obliged, moving his hands away from his face to reveal his hazy tilted eyes, letting out a even louder moan when he came. "F-Fuck! So close! Cu-cumming!" Owada cursed out, the knot in his stomach finally releasing, the white liquid coming out of his dick.

"Gahh.. ha~ mmph.." Kiyotaka panted as the substance dripped out of him. "Y-you were planning this weren't you.." Kiyotaka groaned, shivering as the bittersweet liquid dripped down his pale legs.

"Ya betcha, happy birthday to me." Owada replied, grabbing Kiyotaka bridal style and taking him to the bathroom to change and clean himself off. "Why you little.." Kiyotaka whined out, quite annoyed but too exhausted to do anything.

___

.

Oh god, what the fuck are you on anon?!