[Heartbreak] Soudam

Surprisingly, I'm alive. Life fucked me hard in the ass and I literally had no motivation until a few days ago, sorry for the wait.

"But Miss Sonia! It's only one date, it won't kill ya will it?!" Kazuichi whined out to the princess, Hajime and Gundham exchanging worrying glances as they watched him practically beg for her attention. "I swear one day shes going to kill hi- Komaeda stop tryna deepthroat my ahoge." Hajime looked up at Komaeda, standing right above him with a scolding glare.

"I don't want to go on a date with you Kazuichi, kindly stop bothering me.." Sonia grunted through her words, her hands behind her back clenched and holding each other. Gundham felt worried for the mechanic, he'd become so desperate lately, first with the flowers and beach date that Sonia hid from, and then the huge setup to ask her on a date which she had denied.
"Mortal, I do not think it is wise to keep asking the princess to-"
"Mind yer' damn business Tanaka!" Kazuichi screamed at him, narrowing his pink eyebrows and looking to where he was seated. "Enough Kazuichi! I'm sick and tired of you treating Tanaka so rudely! And I'm sick of you repeatedly asking me on dates when I have continuously said no, get over it, I will never love you!" Sonia suddenly raised her voice at him, her gaze softening when she suddenly saw the tears building up in his eyes.

"Kazuichi- I sincerely apol-"
"Go away Sonia!" Kazuichi snapped back, running to the bathroom and closing the door behind him. "Kazuichi please!" Sonia tried to call him back, but he had already locked himself in.

"Well that's just great." Hajime groaned, rolling his eyes. Gundham sighed as he heard the sobs of the mechanic from the cafeteria. Sonia then did the same, running off to her cabin, Gundham trying to call after her but she sped away too quickly.

"I must go help Soni-"
"No, the one who needs help first is Kazuichi, you saw how distraught he was." Hajime grabbed his scarf, preventing him from leaving. Gundham took a moment, but nodded and took his 4 dark devas out of his scarf. "You four please go help our friend, I trust you'll take care of her while I tend to the shark mortal." He told them, setting them on the ground and watching them scamper away to the direction of Sonia's cabin. "While you're doing that, me and Hinata-kun will be going back to my cabin~" Komaeda grabbed Hajime's arm, the talentless boy instantly going tomato red in the face as Komaeda dragged him away.

Gundham made his way to the bathroom, holding his hand in place as he was about to knock. He then sighed and knocked at the door. "What?" Kazuichi's cracked voice whined from inside the bathroom. "May I come in mor- I mean Kazuichi? I need to talk to you." He slightly turned the doorknob, it was locked.

The lock suddenly clicked, Gundham turning the doorknob and opening the door. Kazuichi was sobbing with tears, his eyeliner streaming and smudged down his face. "Oh dear Kazuichi..'' Gundham now felt extremely guilty, locking the door behind him and looking at him hunched over the sink. "Don't look at me, I'm a dumbass.." Kazuichi turned when Gundham walked over to him, trying to wipe the black markings off of his face but only smudging it more. "Look at me Kazuichi.'' Gundham instructed, Kazuichi pouting but eventually turning around and allowing him to wipe his eyeliner off with a makeup wipe.

"Thanks, but I don't really need your help right now, just let me sulk like the fucking idiot I am." Kazuichi growled, turning back to stare into the mirror as he cried. "I'm sure that Madam Sonia did not mean anything of what she said.." Gundham tried to cheer him up, but saw in the reflection that it just made him angrier. "How do you know that?! Sonia always hated me, everyone always did." The mechanic continued, hiding himself inside of his beanie. "That is a foul lie Kazuichi!" The breeder growled out strictly, mad about how cruelly he was talking about himself.

"How do you know that?! You heard Sonia, she said she will never love me!" Kazuichi squealed out to him, making Gundham more angry. "Its better if you just lea- T-Tanaka?" Kazuichi turned around, leaning his elbows behind and against the sink, lowering his head when Gundham stepped closer, both of his hands at each side of the sick, trapping Kazuichi. "Don't ever say things like that infront of me mortal, maybe others think differently, but I do not hate you, I enjoy having you as my companion." Gundham strictly said, only inches away from Kazuichi's face.