Morning

- F*ck... F*ck... F*ck... - I whisper to myself while I try to find my phone in my bag in the morning in front of our house. 

- I can not believe it... - I am still talking to myself. 

I knew last night that it was a bad idea to stay out as I promised to my parents that I will be at home till midnight. And of course right now I am standing in front of our house at 5.a.m and try to figure out how I will be in the house when my parents get up and I know that my only chance is my twin brother Nick. I was still looking for my phone in my bag when someone turns the light up in our kitchen. 

- Shit... - I say and squat down next to the wall and try to hide. Finally I get my phone out of my bag. I look up Nick's name in my phone and press the green button. It starts to ring.

- Please... Please... - I pray. Suddenly he picks up.

- Nick... I need your help right now. - I say while I look in the kitchen and see that my parents are already up.

- What? - He says in a husky voice. 

- I have to get in the house. Please tell me that you are home home.

- Right now? I thought that you are home. - He says surprised - And yeah I am home home.

- Well... Our parents think it too... So I have to get in without noticing. Any idea? - I ask him and hope that he will help me out. Maybe I forgot to mention. My twin brother is Nick Austin. The famous Nick Austin.

- I have one but it is a little crazy. - He says. 

- I do not care right now so I am in. - I quickly say. 

- Okey. Grab a chair and we will pull you up. - Nick says.

- Are you crazy? They will see me. - My eyes opens widely as I hear his crazy idea. 

- Believe in me. I know what I am doing. - He says and I can see his smile in my head. He is crazy. 

- Okey. Let's do it. - I say and hang up. I quickly grab one of our chair and put it under Nick's window. Suddenly I hear that Nick is shouting to my parents and they leave the kitchen. I get up on the chair and see two arms over my head. I grab them and well he pulls me up really quickly. I have never thought that Nick is that strong. But when I get in the window I realize that it was not Nick. It was two really handsome boy who I have never met in person but obviously I know who they are. I do not say anything I quickly get in the bathroom. 

- Yeah Nick. - I hear my father's voice. 

- What will we have for breakfast? - Nick asks and I shake my head in the bathroom. I really have to teach him how to lie. 

- This is the reason why I have to came up? - I hear my father's voice again and I start to panic. He know that something is wrong. I quickly get my clothes off and put one of Nick's shirt on. I start to wash my make up down and I still listen my father and Nick.

- Yeah. I mean the guys asked. - Nick pulls the two new guy in the house. 

- Yeah... We are getting hungry and we wanted to ask if we can help in anything. - One of them says. Nice try I think and I nod. 

- No thank you. But it is really kind from you. - My mother says. Shit... The whole fam is here.

- Nessa should have friends like you guys. - My father says and I roll my eyes in the bathroom. They hate all of the people who I hang out with. First reason cause almost all of them are boys and my parents do not really like it. Second that they are a little wild... But of course Nick is the perfect son for them and I am their rebellious girl... Typical Austin family logic...