Jadn

- Jadn... - I say and I try to turn around and leave but he gently grabs my wrist.

- Nessa. I just want to talk to you. - He says and looks deeply in my eyes. I do not know why but I believe him.

- She does not want to go. - I hear his warm voice behind me. I put my hand on Tony's chest quickly and he looks down on me.

- Calm down man. I do not want to fight again. I just want to talk to her. - Jadn says steps back a little bit and he lets go my wrist.

- It is okey Tony. - I look at him. I take my hand away his chest and he still looks down at me.

- Are you sure? - He asks.

- Yeah. I will be okey. Go and enjoy the party. I will be with Jadn. - I say to him. He looks angrily at us and he storms away. I really did not want to hurt him. I just want to talk to Jadn about what happened.

- So? - I turn back and look at him.

- Can we go somewhere where can we have a little more privacy? - He asks a little bit shyly. I can feel that he is as nervous as me about his whole talking thing. We walk inside the house and we stops next to the lift where we find a kinda quiet spot. We stand there for a few seconds cause we really do not know how we should starts it.

- So... - Jadn finally breaks the silence between us. - First I would like to say sorry. I said things what hurt you and I just said them because I was angry and drunk. I know that they are not excuses for anything what I did. You are not a whore Nessa. I was just angry at that night. First when I brought Mads there I just wanted to make you angry with it.

- Well... You made me angry. - I let out a nervous laugh.

- We had some connection from the first time we met. And that friends with benefits thing just ruined it. We should have just stay friends. I do not say that I regret it cause I enjoyed every moment what I spend with you. I just say it would be better and easier for everyone if we would just stay friends. - He looks down on the floor.

- Jadn. - I say his name and he looks in my eyes.

- You are right. I also enjoyed being with you but it had negative effects on me. You know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. But you can be manipulative sometimes. You always get what you want. I had some kind of feeling for you. I do not really know what are those but they are really not enough for a real relationship. We really should be friends and just forget about this whole drama. I enjoyed being with you. I do not want to forget our memories but I am sure we should be just friends. - I say.

- I can be manipulative? - He crosses his arms in front of his chest.

- Yeah. Do not tell me you did not recognized it? - I open my arms.

- No. I have never been manipulative with you. - He says.

- Oh come on Jadn. We really wanna fight about it. You know that you will lose. - I also cross my arms in front of my chest. We angrily look at each other and somehow this whole situation changes. We both start to laugh. I missed this. I missed spending time with him.

- Look Jadn. I missed you. - I open my arms again.

- I missed you too. - He hugs me tightly.

- So you and Mads again? - I look at him curiously. I am still hurt a little bit about this thing but he has all the rights be with her.

- Well. Yeah. We are dating again. - He smiles and I see that he is happy. They always looked good together with Mads. I am happy that he is happy.

- I am truly happy for you Boo. - I stroke his hand.

- So... Uhm... It is still kinda hard for me. But you and Tony? - He looks at me.