Leaving

Tony's p.o.v.

Nessa is sitting on the backseat and watching something on her phone. I sit next to Bryce in his car. I just stare out of the window and think. I see her in my head again again. I see Nessa. This beautiful girl with the cutest smile in the world walk out between the cars as she is ready to die. I just can not believe it. She has this depression and anxiety for so long. I look back at her through the mirror. She looks so peaceful right now but I just do not know what is happening in her head. My eyes meet with Bryce's. He smiles a little bit then look back to the road. We stop in front of Nick's house and we get out. 

- Nessa. Can you please get me a bottle of water? - Bryce looks at Nessa and she nods and leaves us outside. 

- Tony. - Bryce grabs my hand and I look at him - You can not leave her alone. Not even for a second till she tells to Nick. I know that Nick will understand it. But after it she will need support. You have to there for her when I can not be. 

- Bryce. I will be. I care for her. I will be there for her. - I say and Bryce gives me a hug. Nessa opens the door and comes out with a bottle of water. She gives it to Bryce.

- Thank you. - Bryce says and kisses her forehead. I can see in his eyes how much he cares about her. 

- I will call you later or you can call me later. - Bryce says and gets in his car. We see how Bryce rides away. 

- We should go inside. - I say to her and she just nods. As we are walking up on the stairs I see the her leg is bleeding.

- Ness. Your leg. - I say to her and she looks down at her leg. 

- Shit. - She whispers.

- Come on I will help. - I say to her and pull her inside of her bathroom. I turn around grab her and put her up next to the sink. She looks a little bit surprised. I squat down in front of her and see her leg. I grab a tissue wet it a little bit and whip the blood down of her leg. 

- Thank you. - She whisper and looks at me with a shy smile. I look up at her and smile. I stand up and I still look at her. She looks so small and brittle. 

- Are you ready? - I ask her. She looks up on me and nods a little bit. This is the moment when I realize I am standing between her legs. She is so beautiful. If we were not in that situation I would surly kiss her. We just stand there ans stare at each other. 

- Come on. - I break the silence between us and lift her down of the sink. 

Nessa's p.o.v.

Tony puts me down on the floor and I just stare at him. I lose my balance for a second and I grab his hand. He holds me close to him. I can feel the warmth of his body. I step away and he lets me go.

- Tony. Can you tell Nick to come over here? - I ask him.

- Will you tell him now? - He curiously asks me. I shake my head. I am not ready for this.

- No. I just ask him if I can move in with him for a little bit. 

- Than I think you will need my help. - He winks and leaves before I can reply to him. I walk to my bed and sit down. I hear that Tony is talking in the other room with Nick and Ondreaz. I start to feel alone again. I do not feel okey. I look at my phone and see that I got a message. 

Bub (Bryce)

"It will be okey Baby. Call me anytime. Love you!"

Bryce makes me smile every time. Suddenly my door opens heavily and all the boys enter. I look at Tony and he just nods. Nick sits down next to me in my bed and hugs my shoulders. He smiles at me and I feel better. I do not know where I would be without him. I put my head in his shoulder.