Hiding

- I am so sorry Ondre. - I cover my eyes and I try not to look even know that I would happily stare at him.

- Shit Nessa. - He says - Okey you can look now.

I look at him and I see that he put a boxer on. I mean... I would not say that I do not liked that view...

- I am so so sorry. - I whisper to him but I am lying. I am not sorry...

- Why are you whispering? - He looks weirdly at me. I hear a knock on my rooms door. I put finger in front of my mouth and I look at Ondre. He makes a face and I see that he is confused as f*ck. I walk to him.

- Tony wants to talk to me but I do not want to so I escaped from my room. - I whisper in his ear. He shakes his head.

- You two really had to talk about this whole shit what is going on between you two. - He sits down on his bed but suddenly we hear a knock on his door.

- Who is that? - Ondre asks.

- It is me. Tony. - We hear the answer. My eyes open widely and I look at Ondre. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the door's direction. I do not know what he is doing. He gently pushes me next to the wall and he opens the door so I am standing behind the door.

- Sup bro. - Dre leans to the door.

- Have you seen Nessa. I really have to talk to her. - Tony says to Ondre.

- Yeah I saw here. She was on face time with Noah. - Ondre says and I have to put my hand before my mouth. I almost choke on air.

- What? - I hear Tony's voice. He seems surprised about it.

- Yeah. They were on a date yesterday. - Ondre says. I just smile as I think back to our date with Noah.

- Oh... Um... Okey I do not care. - He says quickly.

- Yeah... Of course. I can see it on your face. - Ondre says and I can see in my head the face he makes.

- I have a girlfriend Ondre. - Tony says and the world girlfriend kinda hurts me. So they are officially together. For me he said they are just dating and he does not know that is between them.

- Sure. You can be so dumb sometimes. - Ondre say and I can hear that Tony turns around and walk away. I take a deep breath as I feel a little relief that I do not have to talk to him now.

- You can not hide all day. He will not stop till you two talk. - Ondre closes the door.

- I know. I just not ready now. - I say and open the door to leave.

- Nessa. - Ondre says my name and turn back to him - Nice necklace.

- Thank you. - I grab the little N in y neck. I close the door behind me and I walk back to ma room. I grab Toothless and put him on my shoulder. My phone starts to buzzes and I look at it.

- Hey Bub. - I say to Bryce.

- Hey Baby. - He answers to me. We talk a little as he and the other will come over in the afternoon. While we are talking I am getting ready for the day. I get dressed and put a little make up on. I brush my hair out. After we hung up I put Toothless back to his little house. I look at the clock. It is almost 11.a.m. I walk up in the kitchen and I really hope that I will not meet with Tony or his girl.

Just Mia and Addi are sitting there. I sit down next to them. We talk a little when I hear that I got a message. I open it.

Noah

Noah:

I hope you will be at home this afternoon. We are coming over.

Nessa: