Celebration

Tony sat there the whole time while I had my photo shoot. He made my so f*cking nervous. I could not really concentrate the whole time because of him and my new little friends in my belly... My butterflies... 

After the shoot I talked a little bit with Bryant. He told me he will send me some of the pictures today and he will use some of them on his IG. After we finished talking I immediately went back to my room. 

Right now I just walk up and down in my room thinking about Tony. 

I do not even understand how... How... I do not really know him. We met a month ago or I do not know. How could I get feelings? 

Of course I was in love before Tony so I had butterflies like now but somehow this is something else. It is different with him and I can not find the answer why...

- The sex... - I whisper and it pops up in my mind. It is not love... Just simply attraction... I just feel attraction because of the sex. I am not in love... Or maybe I am in love?

- No... - I whisper to myself while I still walk up and down in my room. He had someone. I should let this just flow away. I have bigger problems right now... Jadn... He will be here tonight and actually I am not ready to meet him. 

I check my phone and I see that I got some messages.

Bryant 

Bryant:

Here some of the photos what we took today. You were amazing. Have you ever thought about being a model. If yes I would happily help you start your carrier. Just let me know.

Nessa:

Are you for real? I really would like to start it. 

I can not believe that he actually said that. I check the other messages.

Boo (Jadn)

Boo:

You can not avoid me forever. 

I am coming today. You have to talk to me.

I just roll my eyes and swipe to my other message what gives me a little shock.

Mr.Lopez (Tony)

Mr.Lopez:

You looked really hot today. 

LokNess:

Thank you!

I really do not know what to say. He makes this whole situation even harder. Ondre said Tony is not a player but right now he acts like one. I mean he has Elenor. Why is he even messages me things like this. 

I exhale sharply out and sit down on my bed. I hear a knock on my door. 

- Yeah? - I look at the door and Nick looks in.

- Hey Twiny. - He smiles widely and I know he has something to say and give. 

- Nick? - I look at him. He opens the door fully and I can see almost the whole Hype House members behind him with cameras. 

- What is happening? - I stand up and I actually a little bit scared. 

- Calm down you will like it. - Nick says and steps in my room and the others follow him. - So you will be in everybody's vlog.

Nick smiles. 

- So. I know that you wanted this for so long but our parents never let you to have one so I bought you one. - Nick says and puts a little black gecko in my hand.