Chapter 3 "Escape To Blackmoors"

Chapter 3 “Escape to Blackmoors”

The moonlight shone on her angelic face that casts a shadow of a warrior’s grace. She wore her battle suit like a lady’s corset and displayed her daggers like a woman’s regret. Her name is Harriet.

_________________________________________

Who are you people? I asked reluctantly.

I’m afraid we don’t have time for explanations. Harriet replied.

The sentry spy handed over the keys to the man Harriet came with, and she ordered him to take me out of my cell.

Yves! Unlock the cell and take him out. Quickly! 

(Yves is a moderately tall, resiliently looking man with dark skin complexion)

Can you walk boy? Yves asked me.

I don’t think I can (concerning my feet), I think it’s broken, I replied.

Hold onto my back then, come on, I’ll carry you. He insisted.

More of the sentry guards are reaching the grounds, move quickly! The sentry spy exclaimed.

Hold on! I exclaimed while grasping hold of Harriet’s arms. Release Randall too, the prisoner across my cell.

We don’t have much time Vigo! Harriet said.

I wouldn’t be alive if not for him, please! I continued.

Fine, you go on ahead, I’ll be right behind you. Harriet said.

Thank you! I replied as I let go of Harriet’s arms.

Bless you Vigo! Bless you! Randall shouted in his cell.

The sentry spy led us as we ascend the staircase in dungeon while Yves carries me on his back.

Harriet and Randall caught up, while we halted as the sentry spy scans the area for battle hungry guards.

There are too many, I’ll distract them while you head out to the back door. I suppose you know where that is, do you? The sentry spy asked Harriet.

We will figure that out. Harriet replied. 

Ok then, the sentry spy said back. Goodluck!

The sentry spy headed out to meet the other guards planning to mislead them.

Hey! What are you doing here?! The sentry spy said to the other guards. I know where the enemies are, come with me!

The guards followed him.

Their gone, now’s our chance. Harriet said.

We’ll have our separate ways now lad, Randall said to me. 

You mean your not escaping with us? I said back.

I won’t. I’m gonna do something first, Randall continued. I guess this is farewell, for now.

Goodluck then, I said. Stay alive.

We will meet again Vigo Lionheart, we will meet again. Randall ended.

We rushed silently to the hallways that seemed to lead the back door, passing the remaining guards undetected.

I think this is it. Harriet said.

She opened it, and immediately we went outside to escape. To our surprise, there were four sentry guards posted at the rear gates where we are supposed to escape to safety.