Scene 9 - All Prisoners Accounted For?

We are now at the prison, seeing the police officers and cars around everywhere. The officers handcuff the criminals and take them back into their cells inside or a police van. In the centre is Batman and Robin, watching the villains being taken away for good. Then, Commissioner Gordon approaches them to give them information. We zoom in on the three of them.

Commissioner Gordon:

All the prisoners are accounted for. Except... the Joker!

Robin:

He must have been the first one to break out. Smuggled in some kind of explosive.

Batman scans the building and detects the flashing blue pieces of black LEGO bricks lying on the roof. He scans closer in to see how many there really are.

Batman:

No, I don't think so.

The Dark Knight leaves. Robin follows him as they head to the building with the bricks on top, entering the lift. Once both insides, Robin presses the button to seal the doors. Now they begin to seal, but there is a spark of electricity that explodes as something from the mechanism malfunctions. The doors are only one third being shut as the lift suddenly plummets down like a stone unexpectedly as Batman and Robin both cry out as they fall and fall and fall. CRASH! The doors at the level they crash to are blown away as the lift thumps down. Styling it out, Batman is thrown out, as Robin is chucked to the ground. Now in the lowest level of Arkham, in an almost pitch black cell-like four walls with a tall roof, we hardly see inside this new arrival. Robin gets up as the pair look brave in this unexpected and god-forsaken place. They were now trapped at the bottom of Arkham with no means of help or rescue. Now having to fend for themselves alone in perhaps the worst place possible, the nightmare begins for Batman and Robin to survive and break out of Arkham Asylum...