Scene 11 - Bbrrrrr

We've clearly entered Mr. Freeze's nearby prison cell. Cold is an understatement. Frozen ice along the walls and the floor covered in snow with the temperature incredibly low. The pair shiver as they first enter as they enter from the lower level. To reach up to the next they must climb different levels with a pool of running water in the centre. The Dynamic Duo shiver coldly, chattering.

Robin:

Brrrr! I wonder who we're about to come across?

Batman:

Let's get moving Robin. The more we move, the warmer we'll be.

They dash to the other side as Robin jumps up the level skillfully as he's nimble enough.

Robin:

I'm up!

Batman:

Ok Robin. See if there is any form of freezer or radiator up there. There's bound to be.

Robin searches around and breaking pieces to find anything, whilst Batman's suit increases its heat to the highest possible degree to keep him warm. Now, Boy Wonder smashes up a pipe and is able to construct a mechanism from the smashed LEGO to build another level and assemble it beside the running stream. It is assembled to have a large mechanism and a very stiff lever.

Robin:

You know, I'm surprised that this stream isn't already ice. But this mechanism is sure going to turn into a solid block of ice soon.

He pulls it! The water begins freezing up gradually. Now it is an entire frozen stream. Batman heads up to join his sidekick.

Batman:

Good. Now we need to unfreeze that block.

Of course, there is another electrical mechanism. The electrical energy must be absorbed elsewhere to be stored safely. Thanks to Batman's electric suit, he dashes over to the right side where the control panel is, hitting the switches on it as the energy is taken in by him. Afterwards, the ladder at the back right corner where the ice is gradually melting the ice with ease. A radiator beside it has now been activated. The ice rearranges itself into a puddle of water.

Robin:

I'll expect Mr. Freeze to be upstairs right?

Batman:

Right. So let's go and meet him.

They hurriedly climb the ladder and begin reaching for the top to arrive at another level. And another battle...