Scene 15 - Scarecrow

They dash through to another cell. A huge ballroom with at the back some steps leading to the way out at last. The windows are tinted with a strange blackness as other bright and orange lighting beam of orange, brown, green, and other colours into the hall as smoke pours in – nontoxic. It's Scarecrow! And his goons as skeletons preparing for an attack. There are also some caskets of pumpkins that can be broken. On each side, there are some robotic drillers that attempt to dig onto their prime targets and crush them – Batman and Robin. The Scarecrow laughs wickedly at them as he stands at the back for his minions to attack.

Robin:

Scarecrow! I thought the Commissioner said all the prisoners had been accounted for.

Batman:

Well, technically they have. Now we've just wandered in by mistake.

The minions attack, and Batman flashes invisible hoping to strike invisibly at them, but can't!

Huh? Why isn't it working?

Scarecrow:

Your special gadgets won't work in here, Batman! You're in my territory now! And you won't be able to hide from me! Get them!

They punch! Kick! Twist! Flip! All the goons are successfully beaten up! The drillers then begin moving in! They then raise themselves up!

Batman:

Robin! Get out of the way!

Robin looks up and both dodges out the way whilst the drill dig into the floor and kill the minions moving in on them. Some of the pumpkins are destroyed, as there are LEGO pieces of the platform for Batman to change into his normal suit. He quickly assembles it, now he has a chance. More criminals rise up from the ground from some green smoke. Now Batman has returned to his normal suit, the criminals go into attack on our heroes again. But the drills move into attack Batman!

Robin:

Batman! Look out!

Batman looks up, as he dives out the way as the men are crushed. He then goes to join Robin.

Batman:

Phew! Thanks Robin.

The drills attack! And again! And again! And again! Batman and Robin are quick and nimble enough to dodge out the way. The final men attack – and are easily beaten up or crushed by the drills. Finally, there well had run dry. Scarecrow had exhausted all of his men. He screams out angrily as he heads down the corridor and flashes invisible. The drills stop.

Robin:

Hay! That's cheating! And it's copying.

Batman:

I don't have time for this.

Batman grabs out a ball that once exploded blows up a load of paint. He throws it as our heroes cover themselves with their capes from the exploding paint. Scarecrow cries out as yellow paint covers all over him who is sneaking in an attempt to attack Batman. Now the invisibility effect is ruined. His invisibility is turned off as now he heads back as he is going to be beaten up by Batman and Robin...