Scene 7 - Superman

In our space that leads forward to another entrance, there is a wall that above it is a passage that leads to a dead-end at the top. There is little to describe apart from the dimmed walls. There is in fact a red metal sliding panel, like one a fire station would have.

Superman:

Well then, what are you guys doing around here?

Batman:

Just clearing up some mess the Joker made around here. Nothing you needed to worry about.

Robin:

Hey, but he just saved us.

Superman:

You sounded like you need a little help.

Batman:

No! No. We don't.

Superman:

Well, let's see what's up here.

He zooms up to the top-level eagerly.

Robin:

Bruce, what's got into you?

Batman:

We don't need his help, Robin. We can deal with this ourselves.

Superman heads over to the red metal on the wall. He uses his x-ray vision to scan and see a lever on the other side. Knowing it will be useful, the laser burns an entrance. Now inside, he pulls the lever down as below it what is revealed is a metal box. Our heroes head over to it.

Robin:

Cool. What's inside?

Superman:

Something that we can use to open that door.

Batman:

Well, why don't you just burn it down?

Superman:

Ah, come on Bruce. What's got you down in the dumps? Besides, it's more fun this way.

Batman:

We need to keep moving Superman.

Superman:

Oh. Ok.

He blasts the box with a laser, as it explodes into LEGO bricks as the remaining bricks bounce. Superman quickly assembles it to create a lever, then pulling it. The doors at the other end slowly open, but then two of Joker goons jump out as they prepare to attack. They laugh, but halt in fear of Superman! Their faces drop, as he smiles. He breathes cold air over them as they are turned into solid blocks of ice.

Robin:

Hmmm. Nice.

Superman:

There you are. Now, let's keep the rest of it moving.

He then flies off down the corridor in a flash.

Robin:

Man, he's so cool. Isn't he Batman?

Batman:

Yeah. Yeah. At least he is doing a quick and efficient job of it. Come on.

They follow after him...