Scene 9 - Tip Top

The lift ascends to the top at last. They've reached the top of the building at last. Nothing more than some more packs we've seen numerous times throughout this adventure. But on the other side... First, more goons strikeout to attack. Superman blasts his laser eyes at them as they are reduced to LEGO bricks to the ground. But the other side, however, the only way of access is crashing down the signpost of the lit-up "ACE" sign. The scorching fire rises through the gap between the other side. Again, if you were to fall into you would be reduced into a pile of ash left to burn in the rage.

Superman:

Well, let's see what we can make out. Batman, if you were to destroy that sign then you could create a way over for you and Robin.

Batman fires a sticker bomb below it. KABOOM! The sign collapses in the inferno as some of the wrecks collapses to form a bridge across. It's perfectly stable enough to cross, but extremely thin to walk, or balance across. The bridge however is frying with electricity. Superman then blasts his laser from his eyes to destroy all blocks to see what he can make of. There are some bouncing LEGO pieces for Batman - he will form in his Electric suit.

Batman:

Good. Now, stay here Robin.

Robin:

Be careful on that. It could topple over with your weight.

Superman:

No. It's perfectly safe to balance on. No more than two people, just to be sure.

Batman:

Yeah. Pretty thin, it's like doing a trapeze act.

He runs along it, heading down a tiny thin bit with caution and ease, right again, then jumping across a gap and finally reaching the end. Finding the electric generator, and the electric control board, the energy is transferred into his suit. The electricity had gone. Superman zooms over as Robin carefully heads around to join them. More of Joker's goons jump out to attack. They are effectively beaten up by the Caped Crusader. He then sees a massive leg shinning metal leg that can be destroyed and putting out the fire. Robin and Superman arrive.

Robin:

Well, what now?

Superman:

If we can destroy that leg there we can put out the fires. Seems all that's left since you and Batman have put out the waste made.

He blasts his laser to destroy some of the metal boxes around - another platform for Batman to assembled into his Power Suit one final time. Now assembled, he launches a sticker bomb to it then backing away. KABOOM! It's been destroyed! But a massive filtration container unit is about to topple down over Ace Chemicals! They will either be crushed by it, drown by the amount of water, or swept away by the force of the water. Superman acts fast as he picks up both the Dynamic Duo and his sidekick and whisks them away hurriedly before the fountain falls...