Scene 3 - Solutions

What our heroes arrive at is an area with a tiny quantity of chemicals in each in their tanks; yellow, purple, and green chemicals in separate glass tanks against the wall. Some steps are leading down to a massive open space with another Electric control board, some other yellow, purple, and green chemicals in pools that need to be filtered into some holes in the wall to fill up the empty glass tanks on the wall. Once filled up, it will create a chemical mixture that will create simple water, with hydrogen and oxygen. It will lead to the huge pool that had been poisoned with a highly thick and toxic substance in the water. It smokes heavily with some mysterious gas, not it should be breathed in. But first, our heroes are menaced by three of Joker's goons again. They swing their Baterangs at them as the goons are dazed by it, as the three are all bashed and thrown down the stairs – knocked unconscious.

Robin:

Boy, what a mess. What is that stuff in there?

Batman:

Not a clue. But not something I exactly want to swim in.

There is another grey patch on the ground near the toxic slime, which must be another area for a platform for a change in the suit. Batman puts the electricity into the circuit again as the grey area swivels around to reveal Robin's Hazard Suit. He jumps into it as it is placed on his person. He takes out his massive hose. Boy Wonder must now enter the correct pools symbolized by their colour to filter it into the correct tank. They're colour coded and are in front of the hole in the wall that will lead into each tank. It does it first to the yellow, followed by the purple, then green. Each hole is shut by a lid closing it up.

As the chemicals are mixed up in tubes leading up the wall and then the final mixture is poured into the toxic slime to simply create water. It's now safe to cross. But at the other end of the pool is a bricked area which can be accessed by pipes that can be climbed along – only their electric. Therefore, only Batman in his Electric Suit can pass it. He jumps into the water and swims across, reaching the electric side and climbing up to it. The area features another door that can only be accessed from the other side, another pool of toxic sludge on the other side of the area, and a lever behind some fencing. This can be opened by the Baterang, as Batman smashes it to open it and pull the lever to stop the live current from flowing. Now, it's safe for Robin to arrive to join Batman.

Robin:

Thanks.

The doors are burst through as they fight again! Robin jumps onto one of them and flips him over. He then tosses his body into the water as he screams out he can't swim, panicking and splashing the water attempting to keep his head afloat. Batman punches the other so he is flown back to the edge of the pool which is contained at the back right. He gets up, but loses his balance and falls into the toxic pool to be reduced to LEGO bricks.

Batman:

Right. Well, let's see what other party tricks the Joker has up his sleeve.

They hurry into the next area where even more crime will be fought...