Scene 1 - Ace Chemicals

(Previously on LEGO Batman)

(Opening titles)

We have the sight of Ace Chemicals presented before us. A massive factory of chemicals as the run-down building reaches high upwards. It's piping leading everywhere, stocky sectors and red signpost lighting up the factory, we hear the siren scream of a break-in. As the rain's night continues to slowly fall, the open entrance is covered with more of the black electric bricks. Must have been clearly been Deconstructed by Luthor. A man brushes it to one side. He suddenly dives out the way as the Batmobile and Robin's bike speed through. They then both stop inside the complex. The Batmobile skids as the Dark Knight propels himself up as we see the bell ringing madly. He thumps down next to it powerfully, then picking it up as he vibrates with it. Breaking the mechanism he puts the device down and picks up another black piece of metal frying with a safe yet electric charge. The Batman had arrived.

Batman:

Just like Arkham.

Robin carries a huge load with both hands to ask...

Robin:

So I can stop carrying this? I mean, now we have other samples.

Batman drops it as he ignores Robin to head inside the building. Robin saddens, dropping all the bricks and then rushing after Batman. The vault-like door is opened by Batman, knocking into some tall blue metal canisters as they smash out the thick purple substances. In the hugely opened space entrance, with the walls drying out due to age, the smell stenches the place. There is a long corridor leading into the compound. Deep, deep below the void of past the handlebars, if you were to fall off the level, would see a man plunge to his fate. Our heroes enter, and Robin steps into some of the chemicals by mistake.

That guy can't go anywhere without making a mess.

Batman finds a glass and picks it up to analyze it.

Batman:

He didn't just break in here to do this.

He sees some of the tanks that are supposed to be filled with a green substance – and the tank looks and reads almost empty. There is also Robin's suit inside a glass container which can be accessed by pulling a lever.

Robin:

Looks like I'm up.

Robin heads over to pull down the lever for the glass to slide open for him to jump in and turn into his Hazard Suit. He jumps out as he and Batman head around to reveal an even bigger area. Another entrance can't be opened from this side as we see a tank of water with the tank at the top and some other lever that requires to be pulled up.

Batman:

Robin, if you pull up the lever there it should create a level for you to climb up and sort that tank out. From what it looks like you'll just need to make sure the substance is filtered into it. I don't like the looks of it being left undone. If it were left too long, who knows what it would do to the foundations of the Chemical refinery.

Robin:

Allow me.

He jumps into the pool of water to slowly head to the lever. Once reaching it, he pulls it down as a level is raised from the ground to fulfil the gap from water to the level of the tank. Now, he jumps up to the level as he turns the wheel for the chemicals to return to the tank. The problem had now been solved. Then, the door is busted! It's kicked down as we see four of the men, headed up the stairs to the level. The first two go into attack, whilst the other two hold up pistols and aim them out. Batman punches and beats up the first two as Robin suddenly dives up to the surface, holding his water gun at the men at the back. They are overwhelmed by the spray as they fall back. Covered in the water, the front loses balance, knocking into the man behind and toppling down the stairs. He himself topples down the stairs. Robin does this to the other men. Now they are distracted, Batman busts up the other. And the other scurries away to hide behind a pump. They then hear a scream as Batman rushes around to see the man in LEGO bricks. The man had accidentally walked into more toxic slime.

Batman:

Looks like they made a mess all round here too. Robin! Bring some of that water over here.

Robin climbs up carrying the water and arrives over to it. He then sprays it as the toxic slime disappears.

Robin:

We'll have to be careful of this stuff and more of Joker's minions.

Batman:

They're about here somewhere Robin. Let's go and meet them.

They then rush down the steps to the next area...